Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought the disaster would happen after an injury or two. They just don't have the squad depth or squad quality to deal with an injury crisis like we do. They have suffered virtually no serious injuries and it's only a matter of time. Think, we still have about 6 missing first team players, they have 2!

felt before spurs won, villa could not just nip it but win comfortably 4-0 if the ref s /officials are homers for the game.

looked like a bunged game, the goals were just waxy....... 5 deflections? did not see 7-2 in a month of sundays......

It funny how Anthony Martial got a red card for his elbow, but then MANE got away with a yellow card (also elbow). F-k Liverpool.

And it funny how Dippers fans screaming that MCFC ship 5 goals against LC, lol. Listen Dippers, 3 out of that 5 goals were PENALTIES, silly penalties too. So technically MCFC only ship 2 goals. And it also against Leicaster, a team that won the PL once.

And look at you cnuts, you ship SEVEN goals, yes. ALL 7 goals were all goals, none were penalties, and you ship it against a team who at regeltation.

So who worser than who in the last match loss? LOL. You with the best defenders and ship 7 goals, while MCFC are struggling hard with their defenders but only ship 2 goals.

And don't even started with Klopp the best manager in the world, best in the world by a-s-s. Can't even beat Flick first season won Bayern CL, check. Can't even beat Zidane 3 times in a row CL, check. Not even sure if he can get back to back PL title, let alone CL title, check.

So f-k off Liverpool, you, your coach, and your entitlement like to brag fans.

Why I hate you so much? Because I'm an Everton fan.

And I hope we give you a draw in the derby so we can help MCFC back in the race, and hope MCFC put you back in your place.

Last edited:
Any sign of @Keeper! and others who have spent all day criticising Our strength in depth and raving about Liverpool’s?
I am hear, if the results yesterday don't kick start our season, nothing will.

This title is wide open, and I could see a shock winner.

It funny how Anthony Martial got a red card for his elbow, but then MANE got away with a yellow card (also elbow). F-k Liverpool.

And it funny how Dippers fans screaming that MCFC ship 5 goals against LC, lol. Listen Dippers, 3 out of that 5 goals were PENALTIES, silly penalties too. So technically MCFC only ship 2 goals. And it also against Leicaster, a team that won the PL once.

And look at you cnuts, you ship SEVEN goals, yes. ALL 7 goals were all goals, none were penalties, and you ship it against a team who at regeltation.

So who worser than who in the last match loss? LOL. You with the best defenders and ship 7 goals, while MCFC are struggling hard with their defenders but only ship 2 goals.

And don't even started with Klopp the best manager in the world, best in the world by a-s-s. Can't even beat Flick first season won Bayern CL, check. Can't even beat Zidane 3 times in a row CL, check. Not even sure if he can get back to back PL title, let alone CL title, check.

So f-k off Liverpool, you, your coach, and your entitlement like to brag fans.

Why I hate you so much? Because I'm an Everton fan.

And I hope we give you a draw in the derby so we can help MCFC back in the race, and hope MCFC put you back in your place.

So in summary, all dippers are cnuntz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.