Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey you dudes across the pond my cell phone is busted or you English are doing fake news.
Did my Liverpool Reds really lose the ball game to the Aston Franchise ?
What a dumpster fire of a defense co-ordinator .We have the best cornerback in the world in Arnold Trent junior and never concede touchdowns.
Hells teeth we were World Series champions last fall.
I don’t do losers but I’m a patriot to our National franchises so I’m a winner and off to follow the Trafford Bucks man.
Oh wait a minute ....

I wouldn't be surprised if they suddenly declare not enough players to face Everton.That's exactly how low they would sink to avoid a potential derby defeat.
Would they then not forfeit the match 3 -0? Oh hang on, that way it could end a better result for them than had they played. Clever.

Anyone here think Allison was not actually injured but Klopp just make up that so he can be excuse from international break due to whole covid19? And to make it convince he replace Adrian instead. Heard this from a Dippers fan in reddit.

I mean to think about it, it quite actually plausible. I mean how can Allison suddenly come out with an arm injury? And I believe someone like Klopp would do something like this to get out of international duty.

Reactions: dom
Anyone here think Allison was not actually injured but Klopp just make up that so he can be excuse from international break due to whole covid19? And to make it convince he replace Adrian instead. Heard this from a Dippers fan in reddit.

I mean to think about it, it quite actually plausible. I mean how can Allison suddenly come out with an arm injury? And I believe someone like Klopp would do something like this to get out of international duty.
Let's see if Allison turns out against you after the break. I hope not. I'd really like to see Everton get at the very least a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.