Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure it’s Andrew Menary QC and that is an outrageous sentence - and I’m about as far from bring a hang ‘em and flog ‘em merchant as it’s possible to be. Should have got three months immediate custody for that.
The cocked-up twat in the first link who shattered a fellow fan’s cheekbone also only got a suspended. Pathetic and remarkable how little media these cases got

If, as I suspect, the rags are being prepared for the title this new season - courtesy of VAR, this will probably be Klipperty's last season. I cannot see him putting up with what we've had to tolerate from pigmol, so I honestly think he'll be gone before the end of the season.
The dippers would no way have won the league without VAR, despite them saying otherwise: any open and fair-minded individual would have seen how blatant it all was. Now if that favouritism is transferred towards the other redshirted vermin, Klopp will be apoplectic with rage, blow a mental fuse and storm off into the sunset. Giving the serial grievers yet ANOTHER excuse to feel hard done by.

So the BBC are putting out a show about the Red Plop of how they waited 30 years for the title

was it 44 years that city waited? And what was the BBC show like about it as I cannot find it anywhere?

Not bias it is lol.
My thoughts exactly when I saw this piece of propaganda being publicised. Couldn't be arsed to post it because the BBC propaganda machine will continue to roll on regardless. Think it's best ignored

If, as I suspect, the rags are being prepared for the title this new season - courtesy of VAR, this will probably be Klipperty's last season. I cannot see him putting up with what we've had to tolerate from pigmol, so I honestly think he'll be gone before the end of the season.
The dippers would no way have won the league without VAR, despite them saying otherwise: any open and fair-minded individual would have seen how blatant it all was. Now if that favouritism is transferred towards the other redshirted vermin, Klopp will be apoplectic with rage, blow a mental fuse and storm off into the sunset. Giving the serial grievers yet ANOTHER excuse to feel hard done by.
I did think this at the start of the season but VAR wasn't responsible for us losing so many games.

This Thiago stuff is weird...I wonder if it’s a matter of being unwilling to pay 30m if he can sign for free in 6 months but that risks another club getting him. Also it means we don’t have him for a season, and we need to keep up with you lot (already with a much superior squad for years as you have argued all along, which you will add to in a way we can’t compete) and Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.