Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did think this at the start of the season but VAR wasn't responsible for us losing so many games.
It wasn't, but there are clear statistical anomalies when you look at certain data:

tackles made: City 515, pool 550
Fouls given: City361, pool 331
Tackles per foul: City 1.42, pool 1.66
Yellow cards: city 60, pool 38
Fouls per card: City 6.02, pool 8.71.
Fouls per card (for the opposition team): city 6.85, pool 5.89

City committed less tackles, but got more Fouls.
Although City and Liverpool have the roughly same tackles to fouls ratio, City were almost twice as likely to be yellow carded.
The opposition had to commit more Fouls against city to get a card.
Can't find any data on opposition tackles to fouls, but I'd be surprised if Liverpools clear advantage wasn't continued!

He's obsessed. He's written literally hundreds of anti-City posts over the years and often very long. He could fill a book with them.
This bit made me chuckle.
The story of Manchester city ended when they sold their name and their soul to murderers for sports washing purposes.

It wasn't, but there are clear statistical anomalies when you look at certain data:

tackles made: City 515, pool 550
Fouls given: City361, pool 331
Tackles per foul: City 1.42, pool 1.66
Yellow cards: city 60, pool 38
Fouls per card: City 6.02, pool 8.71.
Fouls per card (for the opposition team): city 6.85, pool 5.89

City committed less tackles, but got more Fouls.
Although City and Liverpool have the roughly same tackles to fouls ratio, City were almost twice as likely to be yellow carded.
The opposition had to commit more Fouls against city to get a card.
Can't find any data on opposition tackles to fouls, but I'd be surprised if Liverpools clear advantage wasn't continued!
Has anyone seen Klippety's excuse for their defeat yesterday:

Words to the effect of "The fact there were no fans present gave Arsenal the upper hand".

How the fuck he came to that conclusion is beyond me.
Has anyone seen Klippety's excuse for their defeat yesterday:

Words to the effect of "The fact there were no fans present gave Arsenal the upper hand".

How the fuck he came to that conclusion is beyond me.
As others have pointed out, The Amazingly Dentate One has forgotten the outcome of last season’s Community Shield game when there was a crowd there to witness it. His team’s supporters made plenty of noise that day, especially prior to the game when jeering/booing the choir’s rendition of ‘Blue Moon’ (no surprises there) and the National Anthem (totally surprising and a disgrace). They still lost, though, just like yesterday without the Scouse herberts singing their awful dirge and making their dreadful, caterwauling row..

(May I add an edit here.. apologies to all Evertonians, a couple of whom are good chums of mine, if I have seemed to denigrate all Scousers above.. by the sacred memory of Alex ‘The Golden Vision’ Young, that was not my intention..)

Last edited:
Awww he’s clearly a little bit special. We really shouldn’t mock the afflicted.

Instead, we should pity the poor bastard for having a brain that doesn’t work properly. Please don’t get angry at him/her as it’s clearly not their fault ;)
Is he channeling the serial killer "Son of Sam" who terrorised New York. Leaving letters for the police and eventually claiming that he was receiving orders from his neighbours dog.I wonder if he had written to Rawk instead of the NYPD they might have solved the case earlier, probably not, he would have been well hidden amongst the resident philosophers and poets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.