Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
they fuckin all do

It's odd, isn't it? I read a lot of football forums, covering a wide variety of teams, and you will find most posters are intelligent and sensible. Of course, you get a few nobhead too but they tend to be a minority. RAWK is unique in that the majority of posters express views consistent with those who have severe mental health issues and personality disorders.

Is it the forum that attracts them or to stand out on RAWK they behave in that way to get attention? I'd say, based on football Twitter, it is most likely the former. Kind of fits with the club, I guess.

It's odd, isn't it? I read a lot of football forums, covering a wide variety of teams, and you will find most posters are intelligent and sensible. Of course, you get a few nobhead too but they tend to be a minority. RAWK is unique in that the majority of posters express views consistent with those who have severe mental health issues and personality disorders.

Is it the forum that attracts them or to stand out on RAWK they behave in that way to get attention? I'd say, based on football Twitter, it is most likely the former. Kind of fits with the club, I guess.
its because they are a cult

• ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
clip.gif

Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons
« Reply #9923 on: Today at 01:19:46 PM »

"I'll tell the Sheikh...."

Just like that. 'I'll tell the Sheikh'. their daddy. the Sheikh. Steroid daddy Sheikh club. That is who they are. We're the only club in England that can defeat this evil now. Messi and the Sheikh. Pimps of football.

The romance and purity of football lays with us now. We have to defeat this and win the title next season. The soul of English football depends on us. Only we can prove that Sheikhs cannot buy glory like pimps. F*ck Messi and f*ck Sheikh Oligarch football. Its up to us. The glory and romance depends on us.
I feel a poem coming on..........

Reddit Liverpool sub has one common theme: imagine Beating Pep to title with Messi, Klopp would be greatest manager of all time with little spending unlike Pep.

Fuck Messi Fuck Ffp.
They should have been banned from cL but here they are going after Messi

Messi is shameless for choosing a soulles plastic club.

I expect injuries will be their biggest problem this squad in general usually the same 15 or 16 have had 2 maybe 3 intense seasons and wear tear muscular type niggles are inevitable, something they have not had to contend with. Imagine VD developing a Vinnie type problem Salah Mane with an Aguero type niggle
And will the intensity be there still?

After two or three seasons trying to, and eventually, catching us, will they still have the drive to maintain their hunger?

Most of my family are red and season ticket holders. None go on rawk but most are still gobshites around football generally and other clubs. You can't speak out about them in any way and they will honestly persecute you online if you do so. They have this weird persecution complex that most other fans would laugh off, but for them everything is personal and everyone is against them.
You would think that after waiting so long to win the league they would just savour and embrace it.
Instead you have the arrogance of a fanbase who believe themselves far superior to others who if possible will only get worse.

• ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
clip.gif

Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons
« Reply #9923 on: Today at 01:19:46 PM »

"I'll tell the Sheikh...."

Just like that. 'I'll tell the Sheikh'. their daddy. the Sheikh. Steroid daddy Sheikh club. That is who they are. We're the only club in England that can defeat this evil now. Messi and the Sheikh. Pimps of football.

The romance and purity of football lays with us now. We have to defeat this and win the title next season. The soul of English football depends on us. Only we can prove that Sheikhs cannot buy glory like pimps. F*ck Messi and f*ck Sheikh Oligarch football. Its up to us. The glory and romance depends on us.

Imagine being such a twat that you come up with shit like this.

They were running on empty when lockdown happened. That saved them from continuing a poor sequence of results. Knocked out of the CL by losing home and away to Atletico and getting dumped 3-0 at Watford. They did manage to achieve their aim of being knocked out of the FA Cup though.

The 3 month break gave them a breathing space but even then they didn't set the world on fire (only the Liver building), losing two and drawing two out of the daunting 9 games the refreshed dippers had left to play.
One by a joint record score for newly crowned champions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.