Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of my family are red and season ticket holders. None go on rawk but most are still gobshites around football generally and other clubs. You can't speak out about them in any way and they will honestly persecute you online if you do so. They have this weird persecution complex that most other fans would laugh off, but for them everything is personal and everyone is against them.
You would think that after waiting so long to win the league they would just savour and embrace it.
Instead you have the arrogance of a fanbase who believe themselves far superior to others who if possible will only get worse.
My cousin's etc virtually all reds of the old toilet and all gobby as fuck. Not so much recently funny enough.

The self appointed saviours of football, the romance of football lies with them, I wonder why it is that the overwhelming majority of football fans that have no horse in the race would prefer city to win the league over Liverpool? Social media was flooded with posts from fans of every club across the country thanking city two years ago for stopping Liverpool wining it, how many did the same to Liverpool when they stopped a third on the bounce for us?

Most of my family are red and season ticket holders. None go on rawk but most are still gobshites around football generally and other clubs. You can't speak out about them in any way and they will honestly persecute you online if you do so. They have this weird persecution complex that most other fans would laugh off, but for them everything is personal and everyone is against them.
You would think that after waiting so long to win the league they would just savour and embrace it.
Instead you have the arrogance of a fanbase who believe themselves far superior to others who if possible will only get worse.
they like a good old mourn(remember the dead chicken?) some say they are professional mourners.....

The self appointed saviours of football, the romance of football lies with them, I wonder why it is that the overwhelming majority of football fans that have no horse in the race would prefer city to win the league over Liverpool? Social media was flooded with posts from fans of every club across the country thanking city two years ago for stopping Liverpool wining it, how many did the same to Liverpool when they stopped a third on the bounce for us?

This all day long

They believe they are everyone's second favourite club and cannot understand why so many fans of so many clubs despise them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.