Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair to Liverpool every player has a value and so it should be . I do think salah will go as he struggling to settlement there but they don’t hang on to players and mostly get a good deal. I know we don’t like him be he is quality and would benefit any team he went to .
...especially the Egyptian Olympic diving team.

This just in from cult central squark...
Believer
  • Always eleven, acting as one.
xx.gif

Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons

« Reply #11949 on: December 16, 2020, 07:41:09 PM »

Quote from: deano2727 on December 16, 2020, 10:26:43 AM

Laporte might walk into our current first 11, but he's definitely behind Virgil and Joe, and possibly even Fabinho and a fully fit Matip.

... there you have it, Laporte isn't even as good as the thoroughly useless gomez or the out of position, bald, monaco diving machine...
surprised they didn't put Williams on the list too

Believer
xx.gif

Laporte might walk into our current first 11, but he's definitely behind Virgil and Joe, and possibly even Fabinho and a fully fit Matip.

... there you have it, Laporte isn't even as good as the thoroughly useless gomez or the out of position, bald, monaco diving machine...
Are they really suggesting Bernardo Silva had done "something dodgy" physically?

This, coming from a team, whose players (esp. the front 3) practically were not injured the entire season, with barely any squad rotation? Seems dodgier to me.

Believer
xx.gif

Noticed some City fans in there, talking like they do when they are brown nosing Klopp: "Ey la you can't knock Klopp and how good is that Mané, I'd love him at City" while telling us Pep's useless: "He's a bald fraud and will just spend another billion to fix the team". That's where they get that mindset from. It all makes sense now... dipper sycophants, urgh!

We should call it "Rawk-talk" from this day forth.

Last edited:
Dear Santa

I would like a pair of new white than white porcelain veneers like that smashing Klipp. Or failing that a load of old horse gnashers from the knackers yard. Can you also fix it for all our media implants (Hello Kelly) and special friends in that there New York Times can get together with that nice Mr John Henry and the lads at FSG to do some "business" tactics which are all legal and completely in agreement with our Special Special club's ethos, to take down those Blue Manc twats who totally cheated PPE, CAS, FPP FSG & CofE! To be fair I don't mind those cheeky reds from Mancland even though they've got as many cockney and Irish supporters as we got! At least they're a "proper club run properly, with the all important 'istree!" TBF Bayern and Real should get together with us to organize a proper 'istree euro league! To put them thieving A-rabs in their place, we should get some more owners in the PL who are the right sort and colour..... Then we should be able to vet all further prospective PL owners who must be American and debt ridden ideally.

I would also like my lush perm from 1978 as I have many happy memories of the days teams in red could Hoover up all the talent,

Yours sincerely

Phil "Concorde" Thompson

Believer
xx.gif

Haha - deluded gobshites.

1. Laporte

63 PL games into his City career we have conceded just 35 goals when he is on the pitch.

To put that into context it is just 2 goals more than Liverpool with Sir Virgil v D and the best goalkeeper and defence in the world (according to them and the media) let in in just 38 games last season.

In fact, goals conceded p90 mins when Laporte is on the pitch is the best for a defender >50 apps in PL history - and better than VvD by a big margin. And he is quite good at that build up thing. You know, when he passes out from the back. In fact in his only full season in 18/19 he had the best numbers for any player in the league and the 2nd best in Europe.

2. Resurgent Stones keeps Laporte out of the side

3. Ruben Dias
Last full game VVD played in the PL they let in 7. Yes 7 goals.

That's the same number - 7 goals - as Ruben has conceded in his first 15 games, yes 15 games, for City.

4. Just watched MNF and 4 of the back 5 Liverpool players in the 2020 team of the year.
Neville said they ran the stats blah blah.
Yet Liverpool conceded 38 goals in the league in 2020
That's more than McGuire and Lindelof with 34 goals.

City? Just the 24 goals.....

Noticed some City fans in there, talking like they do when they are brown nosing Klopp: "Ey la you can't knock Klopp and how good is that Mané, I'd love him at City" while telling us Pep's useless: "He's a bald fraud and will just spend another billion to fix the team". That's where they get that mindset from. It all makes sense now... dipper sycophants, urgh!

We should call it "Rawk-talk" from this day forth.
I usually couldn’t be arsed reading rants but I enjoyed that.

It’ll make fuck all difference though.

Haha - deluded gobshites.

1. Laporte

63 PL games into his City career we have conceded just 35 goals when he is on the pitch.

To put that into context it is just 2 goals more than Liverpool with Sir Virgil v D and the best goalkeeper and defence in the world (according to them and the media) let in in just 38 games last season.

In fact, goals conceded p90 mins when Laporte is on the pitch is the best for a defender >50 apps in PL history - and better than VvD by a big margin. And he is quite good at that build up thing. You know, when he passes out from the back. In fact in his only full season in 18/19 he had the best numbers for any player in the league and the 2nd best in Europe.

2. Resurgent Stones keeps Laporte out of the side

3. Ruben Dias
Last full game VVD played in the PL they let in 7. Yes 7 goals.

That's the same number - 7 goals - as Ruben has conceded in his first 15 games, yes 15 games, for City.

4. Just watched MNF and 4 of the back 5 Liverpool players in the 2020 team of the year.
Neville said they ran the stats blah blah.
Yet Liverpool conceded 38 goals in the league in 2020
That's more than McGuire and Lindelof with 34 goals.

City? Just the 24 goals.....
When did old, hard facts get in the way when it comes to the bin dipping scum?
The cult mantra is that VVD and co are the bestest ever defence in the history of football.
Anyone who fails to conform will receive a life ban from Squawk and online death threats from a 40 year old virgin posting from his bedroom at his Mum's house in the Home Counties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.