Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hendo boy came second on SPOTY, trying to let that sink in. Can you imagine if they had won a domestic treble in a season.

That just shows how many coach wrecking fans there are. That they voted him into 2nd place via an open poll. Thankfully Hamilton won, beause as you say, the media frenzy would have been unbearable if Henderson had won it.

Rumour Salah not happy and wants out. Question is, who's gnna pay over the odds for him. PSG? Barca n Real are broke. They won't fork out another 100m. Unless Barca sell Messi Jan, and use that money to get Salah.

Rumour Salah not happy and wants out. Question is, who's gnna pay over the odds for him. PSG? Barca n Real are broke. They won't fork out another 100m. Unless Barca sell Messi Jan, and use that money to get Salah.
To be fair to Liverpool every player has a value and so it should be . I do think salah will go as he struggling to settlement there but they don’t hang on to players and mostly get a good deal. I know we don’t like him be he is quality and would benefit any team he went to .

For years many teams on the continent have treated cheating as a badge of honour but I’m not sure if even those teams could stomach that diving twat.

He suits the dippers down to a tee. The only team that have two or three padlocks on their lockers.

This just in from cult central squark...
Believer
  • Always eleven, acting as one.
xx.gif

Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons

« Reply #11949 on: December 16, 2020, 07:41:09 PM »

Quote from: deano2727 on December 16, 2020, 10:26:43 AM
Laporte might walk into our current first 11, but he's definitely behind Virgil and Joe, and possibly even Fabinho and a fully fit Matip.

... there you have it, Laporte isn't even as good as the thoroughly useless gomez or the out of position, bald, monaco diving machine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.