Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a fucking enormous glans little Jimmy is.
Loserpool are at their strongest when Var favour them.
I hate Liverpool fc.
And jimmy new- scouse milner,..i,ll never forgive you for that dreadful tackle on Raheem,which should have been a red card.and a penalty to us..never.You were a damn good City player in our squad back in the day...,but the fact ..you thought ..you had go take your Englamd team mate out with a diabolic challenge,just so you could get a cheer from the loyal reds in the away end ,at the height of the anti Raheem sterling media campaign ..says a lot about your brain/ morals/outlook.

Thank fuck you left our midfield when you did.to allow creativity to emerge and Flourish at City,,whilst you sit and watch and mimic jordan fucking henderson running around like a headless chicken.
Jog on jimmy lad,jog on.

Always best our title rivals draw when they play each other, and they are both still title rivals .
Not sure if it fits for title rivals..but whenever two teams i hate play each other...over the years.....i,d always hope for a boring nil nil draw,lots of injuries and a pitch invasion of some sort.
Obviously, times have changed,and you cant articulate such dreams openly,but its nice to look baaaaach.
You know,La.

There's a funny Barney Ronay article in the Guardian, sticking the boot in on Liverpool (https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...verpool-have-stood-still-while-others-push-on).

While that's always worth reading (anything sticking the boot in on Liverpool, that is, not a Barney Ronay article), it does contain the following fanciful nugget:

"Liverpool’s owners don’t want to pay over par for a match‑ready centre-back in the transfer window. This has not been the model."

Barney's memory apparently doesn't stretch back as far as January 2018...

There's a funny Barney Ronay article in the Guardian, sticking the boot in on Liverpool (https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...verpool-have-stood-still-while-others-push-on).

While that's always worth reading (anything sticking the boot in on Liverpool, that is, not a Barney Ronay article), it does contain the following fanciful nugget:

"Liverpool’s owners don’t want to pay over par for a match‑ready centre-back in the transfer window. This has not been the model."

Barney's memory apparently doesn't stretch back as far as January 2018...
In fairness, he does reference that transfer as being an exception in the very next paragraph!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.