Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fairness, he does reference that transfer as being an exception in the very next paragraph!
In fairness to me, I stopped reading at that point :-)

However, paying over the odds for a match-ready centre-back in the January transfer window is such a specific and unusual thing, that even doing it once can't really be brushed away as an exception. It's like saying it's not been the model for me to brutally murder and then eat my next door neighbour, although I made an exception a couple of years back.

It's not as if they've never showed off a trophy they've already lost before.

I think even I'd go to that one though. The idea of a bunch of players parading a trophy they no longer have with a few players who didn't even win it would be too funny.
The Premier league trophy with it's blue ribbons back on it?

I don't think they would have lost at Anfield if their fans were there. Having no fans at the ground doesn't really impact us as we barely get many anyway and they're all silent. But you can't really put into words how special the atmosphere at Anfield is.
We get bigger gates than your team the dippers, if there such brilliant fans, why don’t you fuck off back to rawk forum, dickhead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.