Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking hell, off the scale delusion

View attachment 9382

There is bigging a player up,and bigging a player up,but for fucks sake,their delusion holds no bounds.

Things like this actually will make Liverpool fans think it's right,so one dickheads opinion could turn into thousands of the dickheads believing it.

Put it this way I hope the dopey **** plays there next week,we shall see how he gets on then,not very well is the answer.

There is bigging a player up,and bigging a player up,but for fucks sake,their delusion holds no bounds.

Things like this actually will make Liverpool fans think it's right,so one dickheads opinion could turn into thousands of the dickheads believing it.

Put it this way I hope the dopey **** plays there next week,we shall see how he gets on then,not very well is the answer.
We have the opposite problem with Sterling and Jesus, it is a funny old world isn't it?

You have to laugh at Sky. Warnock on there this morning talking about Ben Davies like he is Franco Baresi, tipping him for immediate England call up etc. Until yesterday he was on the radar of precisely Celtic, and only because he is dirt cheap. Today because the victims are desperate, he is VVD mark 2.

You have to laugh at Sky. Warnock on there this morning talking about Ben Davies like he is Franco Baresi, tipping him for immediate England call up etc. Until yesterday he was on the radar of precisely Celtic, and only because he is dirt cheap. Today because the victims are desperate, he is VVD mark 2.
Some fucker this morning said incredible signing, haha I’d never heard of him

Last edited:
Warnock should know what it takes to make it at the Dippers.
A massive 40 appearances in 5 years before he was shown the door.
Another no mark stealing a living who only gets the gig as he's part of the Liverpool mafia that has infested the sports media in the UK.

We have the opposite problem with Sterling and Jesus, it is a funny old world isn't it?

Not really the same though is it,I was meaning Henderson as a CB,in fact him playing anywhere isn't good to me as I think he is shite.

The problem with the 2 City players you mention,is we both know they are not shit,but they just don't seem to hit the heights at times they are capable of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.