Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well after that performance we'll see just how good the bottler is in Sunday or maybe it's time for them to give up on the dips and go full rag.

Funny thing is they'd have much more chance going all foxy in us who will end up second.

I will always remember the cocky scouse **** who was on a deck chair next to me in my hotel in thailand last Christmas. He was bragging how Liverpool were going to dominate for 5 years and there’s no chance any team is going to get near them. They won it that season, so he had a reason to be a bit cocky. But the fucker was so sure they were going to dominate English football and Klopp was twice the manager Pep is. Reminds me of the twat from the Anfield wrap.

Another domestic treble is on the cards for City with the possibility of the champions league, now that is domination.

Last 33 PL games, the first being the 3-0 defeat at Watford:

P33 W17 D9 L7, GS: 64, GC: 41, GD: +23, Pts: 60/99.

The prior 33 PL games:

P33 W32 D1 L0, GS: 81, GC: 20, GD: +61, Pts: 97/99.

Interesting parallel to us between Tottenham (A) this season and Norwich (A) last season:

P42 W26 D5 L11, GS: 98, GC: 43, GD: +55, Pts: 83/126.

The previous 42 games:

P42 W35 D3 L4, GS: 109, GC: 26, GD: +83, Pts: 108/126.

So they've quite obviously been having their version of our 2019/20 in this last near season's worth of games, the question is how long it lasts before they find a way, either through buying a Dias or Van Dijk coming back or some spark to set them off on another run like we've just worked our way onto. We took a year's dip and are now hopefully building another formidable run. The 2 of us just peaked at different stages and thus have declined at different intervals too. Still interesting to see in stats form though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.