Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hopeful that their lack of quality squad depth will hold them back even after the injured players recover.

Maybe some European vulture superclubs might start circling if Liverpool struggle for long enough. For some reason I always feel that they lack that certain ability to retain their best players.
It's just classic American owners. They should have spent at least 20 million on a CB this transfer window. Instead they're patching up their defence with average Championship players. If they don't show ambition in the transfer market, their best players will want to leave.

Tin pot trophy that only your shower of shit would celebrate and make a big issue out of it, you disrespected the greatest Cup tournament in the World to play the equivalent the Dog and Duck in the Tameside Premier League.
Hey I used to play in Tameside prem for the Corpy, we’d have beaten these scouse fuckers

They have been a great team until towards the end of last season when the wheel came off, to that there is no doubt.

The number of times wrongly disallowed goals or wrongly allowed goal helped them get results against us was a disgrace. That means that Sundays game isnt the potential easy result we would like.

I`d love the win but a draw will put them out of the title race.

They have been a great team until towards the end of last season when the wheel came off, to that there is no doubt.

The number of times wrongly disallowed goals or wrongly allowed goal helped them get results against us was a disgrace. That means that Sundays game isnt the potential easy result we would like.

I`d love the win but a draw will put them out of the title race.
I think they’ll be more concerned about getting top 4 than winning the league this season tbh.

Yeah, they'll no doubt blame the Van Dijk injury, but let's look at their results before he was injured.

4-3 against Leeds, with 2 of the softest penalties you'll ever see, one in the first 5 minutes and one in the final 5 minutes.
2-0 against Chelsea, with both of their goals coming after Chelsea went down to 10 men, with VAR telling the ref to change his yellow card to red (probably rightly, to be fair).
3-1 against Arsenal.
7-2 defeat to Aston Villa.

11 goals conceded in just 4 games and lucky to get 3 wins.

I will always remember the cocky scouse **** who was on a deck chair next to me in my hotel in thailand last Christmas. He was bragging how Liverpool were going to dominate for 5 years and there’s no chance any team is going to get near them. They won it that season, so he had a reason to be a bit cocky. But the fucker was so sure they were going to dominate English football and Klopp was twice the manager Pep is. Reminds me of the twat from the Anfield wrap.

Another domestic treble is on the cards for City with the possibility of the champions league, now that is domination.
I will never forget the year before when Phil big nose Thompson said on sky that everyone knows when Liverpool finally get back to winning the title they will dominate again and everyone knows it. I knew he was talking rubbish then and it is a shame we can’t watch him eat humble pie but it is not a bad thing the old scouse fart is now off tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.