Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

Finally starting to click for these bastards isn't it. Mad rush for one prem title and thats their lot.

Wheels are not far away from coming off, Salah and Mane will be off soon when Madrid and Barca fix their finances.

Team of horrible bastards, backed by tight fisted yanks without a clue on how to build a squad. Give pelters to Txiki all you want but at least hes put together a squad capable of fighting on four fronts for 5+ years now.

They convince the likes of Sheff Utd to spend 25m on Brewster and proceed to sign a CB from the championship and some lad on loan from the worst performing team in Europe. Their options today was to throw on Shaqiri who had a decent run for Stoke about 10yrs ago and 40yrd old Milner, fucking jokers.

think they’ll need to hack another database somewhere. Monaco, Seville and Leicester build balanced squads. I’d start there if I were them.

Last edited:
Just to confirm my feet were like blocks of ice and the back garden like a swamp but I valiantly was able to cross the garden and empty the cats litter tray into the rubbish bin and NOT into the recycling bin NOR onto the passenger seat of the car parked on the drive.

I am confident that even with feet that cold and inappropriate footwear even I faced with a football on a smooth perfect pitch surface that even I faced with those conditions could have found the stand with said football with ease. I will concede my Samba is shite though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.