Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
typical 50 year old virgin bellend typing from the spare room of his mum's house in Port Talbot or somewhere similar. Try google for facts about MCFC you plastic prick. Liverpool getting a CL place is bigger news - whatever, dickhead
I sincerely hope he is a virgin I wouldn't want him breeding.

Finishing 3rd is better than the achievement of the team actually winning it.
Winning a CL is better than winning a domestic treble.

It doesn't matter what they do they will always compare themselves to us, they did it with the rags for a generation. Bin dippers aren't to be taken seriously because they are serial losers and are coming to the end of excuses.

another beauty from rawk........... I think this person/child needs treatment for delusion.

Right, you miserable, whingeing, whining, self-pitying, tantrum-throwing, RAWK-lurking BlueLoon gobshites. Your little club is only the other club in Manchester. Your little club sold its soul to grotesque abusers a while ago. You were bought off with pieces of silver. That's your reward for your shameful silence. You picked up another piece of that silver yesterday. It's what you signed up for, so shut the fuck up and enjoy it.

No part of the deal stated you would gain any credibility or respect. Sorry, but it doesn't come with this particular package. You signed up for peer indifference, so get the hell on with it and put your dummies back in. Just accept that the real clubs who actually earn what they achieve will get the interest and the headlines. You just content yourselves with the thirty pieces of silver Abu Dhabi bought you off with.

Your club is dead. You've been willingly absorbed by an horrific Sportswash vehicle that deserves no positive media attention and certainly no peer approval. Leicester's FA Cup win and Liverpool bagging third place after such a horrendous season are bigger stories than your purchased title* and even if you lift the CL, that will be tainted too, and not worthy of real note. After the billions of unearned blood money spent, you should have a stack of tainted CLs under your belt by now.

Enjoy your silverware* but let's not pretend you are worthy of it or worthy of positive coverage on the back of it. You are a repugnant example of everything wrong with today's world and worthy of either complete indifference or deep scorn.

Now we've cleared that up, put your toys back in your pram and get on with enjoying your ill-gotten gains, you whining, moaning twats.
:wave

That's all very well, sir, but have you worked in the last two weeks?

Last edited:
I know we joke about them but we should be really wary of them.

They were 2 late equalisers away from finishing the season with 10 wins in a row. All 3 games they won by a single goal were won with goals in stoppage time too, so they've got the jam factor too.
One was scored after extra time , if dean played it straight they would not be in the top four , the "luck" they get is amazing

another beauty from rawk........... I think this person/child needs treatment for delusion.

Right, you miserable, whingeing, whining, self-pitying, tantrum-throwing, RAWK-lurking BlueLoon gobshites. Your little club is only the other club in Manchester. Your little club sold its soul to grotesque abusers a while ago. You were bought off with pieces of silver. That's your reward for your shameful silence. You picked up another piece of that silver yesterday. It's what you signed up for, so shut the fuck up and enjoy it.

No part of the deal stated you would gain any credibility or respect. Sorry, but it doesn't come with this particular package. You signed up for peer indifference, so get the hell on with it and put your dummies back in. Just accept that the real clubs who actually earn what they achieve will get the interest and the headlines. You just content yourselves with the thirty pieces of silver Abu Dhabi bought you off with.

Your club is dead. You've been willingly absorbed by an horrific Sportswash vehicle that deserves no positive media attention and certainly no peer approval. Leicester's FA Cup win and Liverpool bagging third place after such a horrendous season are bigger stories than your purchased title* and even if you lift the CL, that will be tainted too, and not worthy of real note. After the billions of unearned blood money spent, you should have a stack of tainted CLs under your belt by now.

Enjoy your silverware* but let's not pretend you are worthy of it or worthy of positive coverage on the back of it. You are a repugnant example of everything wrong with today's world and worthy of either complete indifference or deep scorn.

Now we've cleared that up, put your toys back in your pram and get on with enjoying your ill-gotten gains, you whining, moaning twats.
As Tom Doniphon (John Wayne) put it in 'The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance', Jules - 'Whoa, take 'er easy there, pilgrim..' before you cast aspersions on this civic minded person from the other end of the East Lancs whose clarity of thought offers us Blues guidance for our collective redemption and salvation from our wicked ways(!!).

I for one have read this contribution offered to us Blues and, finally, have been brought back to the light.

The misconceptions I have been labouring under as a City supporter these past 60-odd years are clear to me now. No-one could have expressed it better, not even St Augustine himself (and I speak as one who read his 'City Of God' and 'Confessions' as a History student).

Further, my self-loathing and my understanding of my Original Sin are now restored and complete, having displaced my overweening, self-centred behaviour in enjoying our tainted, undeserved successes of the past decade or so.

Not only that, I have already commenced a retraining correspondence course in self-flagellation in order to scourge myself of any remaining pride that I may retain following yet another season of trophy lifting. And I have returned my 30 pieces of silver, donating them to various good charitable causes.

Try reading it again and maybe you too, Jules dear Blue brother (or sister!), will see the light..?!

Saved! Born again! Free at last!

I would never visit that shithole site, but you should mention that they were on the verge of bankruptcy in 2010 and if it wasn't for the Boston Red Sox owner, who are cheats in baseball by the way, they would've been relegated to the lower leagues.

Also mention the Littlewoods connection again and that they've always spent big and paid the highest wages from the late 70's onwards.

Oh and didn't the break then-transfer records for their CH and GK.

And of course let them never forget Heysel.
They talk about us being banned well these fuckers were banned for life by UEFA for that disgusting behaviour, but begged until they got the ban reduced first to 10 years and then down to 6 years! And of course the horrible fuckers took the rest of English football with them.

They may want to forget, but every fan of every other club in England doesn't and they hate them for it!

Further evidence of exactly how Liverpool build up, which nearly every team sussed out this season. Teams know our system (Rodri’s and Ruben’s positions in the table is another clear indicator of our normal build up play), as well, it’s just our play is very difficult to stop with the quality of players we have, regardless of whether you know exactly what we’re going to do every match, especially as Pep can make tweaks to counter opposition tactics (as he did in January; I call it the “Robben optimisation”.).

A4205-A3-F-8205-42-F0-AAB1-4588-DA6-A1-CF1.jpg

Klopp, on the otherhand, is generally an excellent motivator and cheerleader (I call it the “Shiny Teeth stratagem”), but he is not a gifted tactician and he only knows how to play one way well. That lack of flexibility (both in tactics and recruitment) especially becomes an issue when your main providers have a bad run of form, as TAA and Robertson did this season. The bad form (some more cynical observers may describe it as “the side effects of drug withdrawal”), coupled with opposition defences knowing how to combat Klopp’s tactics, saw them both record nearly half the assists this season that they put up last season, even though both were the leading creators in both campaigns and Liverpool had the most crosses in the league this season (second to us last season, which is an analysis on its own), with TAA and Robertson first and second in the player crossing standings (TAA was top last season).

As much as Klopp, Liverpool, and the Liverpool/FSG-captured media want to assert otherwise, their historic, heroic “third-place finish at the death” title defence season was not entirely due to them losing their starting CBs. That is just a smokescreen intended to shift the blame from Klopp, the players, and Liverpool management (as is the case with nearly everything they do).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.