Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much wrong with this from RAWK

Fitting that they’ll win it in the most sterile way possible, in the most sterile season imaginable.

No-one gives a fuck about them winning, and no-one will remember it even if they wanted to. No-one gave a shit about their treble when people could actually show up, if they do it again in empty stadiums it’ll be met with little more than a shrug and a yawn.’

It’s hard to know where to start.

other than the all encompassing ‘alert: non-ironic, bitter poster, spits fiction rather than fact’
I assume this guy still has press clippings from whatever bunch of degenerates did a treble in 1999.

I think they're the oldest average age in the Premier League. But it's not just that, it's that most of their key players are at their peak now, so while they've probably still got a few years left with most of the squad, basically they're going to all need replacing at the same time.

Milner, Adrian 34
Henderson and Wijnaldum 30
Van Dijk, Matip, Firmino, Thiago, Shaqiri 29
Allison, Mane, Salah 28
Fabinho, Oxlade-Chamberlain 27
Robertson, Minamino 26
Keita, Origi 25
Jota, Tsimikas 24
Gomez, Phillips 23
Alexander Arnold 22
Jones, Williams 20

Their younger players aren't really regularly getting game time, and they're not actually that young anyway. So it depends what sort of appetite the Americans have for another massive spending spree when they're all in their early 30s.

Compare that to us:
Fernandinho 35
Aguero 32
Walker, Gundogan 30
De Bruyne, Mahrez 29
Ederson 27
Stones, Sterling, Bernardo, Laporte, Cancelo, Mendy 26
Ake, Steffan 25
Zinchenko, Rodri 24
Jesus, Dias 23
Torres, Foden, Garcia 20

A far more even spread meaning that yes, we need to replace Aguero, but for most of the other players on their way out, there's already a younger alternative that's actually getting regular game time. 8 of our starting eleven that beat them yesterday was 26 or under, and we brought on a 23 year old.
I refuse to accept that KDB will be his 30s next season.

I think something people arnt remembering regarding them rebuilding, they still have the Coutinho money for a complete rebuild next season, so dont write them off yet.

Only if they get paid the rest of the Coutinho money, they are still owed 40 million.

I think something people arnt remembering regarding them rebuilding, they still have the Coutinho money for a complete rebuild next season, so dont write them off yet.
Yeah, only £6 billion left

Is there a list of Klopp's excuses anywhere?

Of the top of my head:

The grass was too long,
The players are mentally fatigued,
The goalkeeper had cold feet,
Lack of fans in the stadium,

I'm sure there are LOADS more.
It was windy
City’s goal line was too thick
The bubbles at West Ham made the pitch greasy

Can i just chuck in that these cunts have absolutely no balls between them. Every single one of the rats has said the titles is ours, yet not one person on here has, we know theres plenty of fighting left to do yet.

But every single one of the coolade brigade has already conceded. Absolute know nowts, wet lettuce fairies with no bollocks for a scrap. They only won it last year as they made such a big gap, if we were close enough to put them under pressure theyd have fallen to pieces.

Mentality monsters my fuckin fat arse

When people talk about catching up with City, I think they don’t realize they are talking about a team that spent more than half a billion ONLY on defenders in the last 2-3 years. There is no catching up unless you get petrol money and that’s a fact. I am in no way saying they influence referees or there is match fixing, but I can say that they somehow have some influence on FIFA and UEFA. They are allowed spend money like there’s no tomorrow, either barely regulated or even if regulated they find loopholes with sponsorships and other ways that I am not clever enough to understand. Football is completely different than what it was, and it is very easy to get lost in it. We have to be careful with our spending.
Never understood this logic.

If we have an 'in' with UEFA, why would they go through all that trouble to hit us in court with FFP? If there was even an ounce of corruption, I'd probably wanna keep that very quiet, not draw attention to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.