Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
so he is wrong in thinking that a team who got 95+ points two seasons on the bounce and got to two champions league finals in successive seasons (winning one) shouldn't be considered a great side if they win the league by a mile this season????
Centurians and fourmidables are the best teams ever, back to back champions with 198 pts whilst not throwing cups are the best team, most successful team in the last decade are the best team ,micah has sold out for a job, don't get sucked in

So not "goals" then? Perhaps a quick suck on the inhaler before you post might help you think a little more clearly.

The point I was making is that it was an extremely open game, far more than it should have been, so anything contentious would likely have been superseded by the general run of play.
Don’t get the inhaler reference?

The point I was making is that it was an extremely open game, far more than it should have been, so anything contentious would likely have been superseded by the general run of play.
Don’t get the inhaler reference?
What? That more than half your squad apparently suffer from asthma yet can run for 90 minutes every week with no ill effects

What? That more than half your squad apparently suffer from asthma yet can run for 90 minutes every week with no ill effects

Well, he was talking about me but if that’s what he was actually on about then I don’t have a clue what you’re on about. Is this some moody magic inhaler theory or something?

Well, he was talking about me but if that’s what he was actually on about then I don’t have a clue what you’re on about. Is this some moody magic inhaler theory or something?
He was probably alluding to the fact that he thinks it's highly likely that the use of performance enhancing drugs were used during the dippers season with the excuse of asthma to allow inhalers to be used and meant if you have a quick puff you might clear your mind before posting shit

You don't know most of your team have been officially declared asthmatic ?

I didn’t.

But a quick Google search brought this up, keywords being Liverpool team asthma,

Didn’t realise that it was as prevalent as it is in professional football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.