Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t.

But a quick Google search brought this up, keywords being Liverpool team asthma,

Didn’t realise that it was as prevalent as it is in professional football.
That is not it, are you a dipper fan or a plastic from abroad who doesn't have the first clue about your 'team'

He was probably alluding to the fact that he thinks it's highly likely that the use of performance enhancing drugs were used during the dippers season with the excuse of asthma to allow inhalers to be used and meant if you have a quick puff you might clear your mind before posting shit

Ah, got you. I’ve got much better stuff to inhale on that basis. Doesn’t work in an inhaler though.

I don’t think that either was quite as contentious as suggested, but that’s football. When there’s eleven goals scored, that’s far more indicative of an open match where teams have been piling forward rather than a decision changing the game. It was a great game to watch although both back fours will have been slaughtered by their gaffers when they got back in the changies. Long way to go though yet.
Van Dyke played on skunk

That is not it, are you a dipper fan or a plastic from abroad who doesn't have the first clue about your 'team'

Isn’t what? I googled Liverpool team asthma and that was one of the first links. Are you implying that I don’t believe what you’re saying? My reply said that I didn’t know that and whilst I couldn’t find a link that said a majority of our current squad were asthmatic, the one I posted seems to suggest that asthma is common in the PL. I didn’t know that either so your post makes sense.

And I’m from Liverpool, not that where I’m from means I’m looking up news about our players being asthmatic. Each to their own, I suppose.

Van Dyke played on skunk

Our whole back line stunk the gaff out. Trent looked a week behind the others fitness wise and all of them were all over the place positionally. First game though so plenty of time to get it right.

Ah, got you. I’ve got much better stuff to inhale on that basis. Doesn’t work in an inhaler though.
Do you mean one of them vape thingies or an actual inhaler?
No its a vape actually. But it looks very innocuous so doesn't attract attention. Can't get inhalers because there's been a mad rush on them in the Anfield areas over the last 12 months apparently

I’ve found this but it doesn’t seem to have anything definitive in there in terms of confirmation of asthmatic numbers or any suggestion of wrong doing. The author says as much. I’m not saying that there aren’t asthmatics in the squad, just that it’s not as concrete as you may think. No harm, no foul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.