Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was a penalty but I cannot see why they cannot give out a yellow for the theatrics. I once, in a Northern League game, never gave a penalty for a similar dive even though he probably was fouled. When the assessor asked me why I had not given it I said that he had went down so dramatically I thought he was trying to con me. Assesor accepted this
How did you get your username, mate?

The slow closing in style of press that opportunistically turns into a swarm described here funnily enough is a style of press most commonly associated with Jurgen Klopp sides.

Good on Pep for using their own tactics against them.
1612917336007.png

Pretty much man marking at the top of the pitch. Win the ball back through a mistake and Gundy gets on his bike and makes it essentially 5 on 3.

1612917429637.png

Alisson has no safe play, he tries to ping it to Robertson as the high risk out ball but completely blunders it.

1612917519335.png

it's more difficult to get the screengrabs on the 2nd goal because of camera angles but it's basically the same principle.

Imagine being the biggest wanker in the room with that two for company.
Anyway a classic manipulation of stats.lol

So why do you think it wasn't a penalty
Because it wasn't a foul. Dias puts his hand on Salah's arm but he doesn't pull or push. Salah also puts his hand on Dias first so why isn't that regarded as a foul?
Football has got itself in a ridiculous situation where phrases like "there was contact" and "he had every right to go down" are legitimising piss poor refereeing decisions. VAR was supposed to sort it out but its actually made it worse. Because we used to be able to make excuses for the referee in the middle only having one view of a foul in real time.

The atmosphere we generated at the Etihad on the night we beat the dippers 2-1 when Leroy scored the winner, culminating in them bottling the league was, without a shadow of a doubt, immeasurably better than any of the 'noise' they have ever managed to generate in their shit tip ..

What's more there wasn't a song sheet in site, unlike at dipper central at 5 to 3..!

It was pure, raw passion, generated by proper fans..!

The dippers buckled that night, 100%..!
The atmosphere at that game was incredible. What an occasion to be at. The noise was incredible. And Sergio too! Loved everything about his goal.

Because it wasn't a foul. Dias puts his hand on Salah's arm but he doesn't pull or push. Salah also puts his hand on Dias first so why isn't that regarded as a foul?
Football has got itself in a ridiculous situation where phrases like "there was contact" and "he had every right to go down" are legitimising piss poor refereeing decisions. VAR was supposed to sort it out but its actually made it worse. Because we used to be able to make excuses for the referee in the middle only having one view of a foul in real time.
You forgot..."clear and obvious", another of those phrases that has lost any real meaning.
What was once a simple game does appear to be going mad.

You forgot..."clear and obvious", another of those phrases that has lost any real meaning.
What was once a simple game does appear to be going mad.
When a pundit uses that phrase he thinks the ref fcked up and the VAR was too scared to put him straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.