Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm listening to Female of the Species right now and it is a tune, but I wish Space hadn't become an official Liverpool FC band. Bastards used to do interviews with Liverpool FC TV as well, which were only accessible to subscribers. Way to alienate your non-kopite fans.

I'm listening to Female of the Species right now and it is a tune, but I wish Space hadn't become an official Liverpool FC band. Bastards used to do interviews with Liverpool FC TV as well, which were only accessible to subscribers. Way to alienate your non-kopite fans.

Even that was Kipling’s before they nicked it.

Enjoying this thread Manchester City the only team in the world who dont cheat don't dive and come by their billions because the owners are honest and have a plan for football domination

Oh dear, oh blimey, oh diddums

Enjoying this thread Manchester City the only team in the world who dont cheat don't dive and come by their billions because the owners are honest and have a plan for football domination
It's clear you know nothing about our owner and how he has made his money. He has already trebled the value of his investment in City and that doesn't include the more than £1bn he has made from his investments in the property and tech sectors in the UK, mainly in the Manchester area. Why are you on a rival fans thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.