Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably because geography is no longer about where somewhere is on a map and hasn't been for over 30 years that I know of.
Gone have the days of teaching things that are potentially of some use in later life. The geography of today is all about regional climates, politics, land, farming, crop rotation etc. A question on my geography GCSE was describe a typical hill sheep farm. My answer, 'a typical hill sheep farm is located on a hill, surprisingly enough'.
I failed!
Geography was already about all the topics that you mentioned back in the '70s.

It wasn’t the subject for me.

Klopp claiming that Leicester's first goal was the turning point of the game. I mean after that goal it was still 1-1. If conceding one goal causes you to collapse rather than pushes you to re-establish your lead, then you don't deserve to win the league.

Someone looks agitated.
Can’t stand still, probably biting his tongue so he doesn’t look like the knob he is.

No longer a threat this season. Look shot to pieces. Think they’ll make top four though due to other teams inconsistencies. Fancy Liepzig to knock them out of the CL as well. Happy days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.