Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mentality monsters have been replaced by the fragility fuckwits
I'm puzzled by this term 'mentality monsters'. Where did that come from?....I suddenly started seeing it appear and you think: "Why? What mentality?". Real mentality is a team that wins the last 14 games of a league season, often playing after their closest rivals when the pressure is really on. Mentality monsters my arse.....mentality midgets more like.

The Mrs rushed me too A & E when that 3rd goal went in, the doctor said " sides splitting with laughter is quite common whilst watching Liverpool, and the smug grin on my face may take days to remove" the queue was massive :)

Last edited:
I'm puzzled by this term 'mentality monsters'. Where did that come from?....I suddenly started seeing it appear and you think: "Why? What mentality?". Real mentality is a team that wins the last 14 games of a league season, often playing after their closest rivals when the pressure is really on. Mentality monsters my arse.....mentality midgets more like.
Mentality monster is playing one touch with your keeper in a crowded six yard box. At nil-nil.

The Mrs rushed me too A & E when that 3rd goal went in, the doctor said " sides splitting with laughter is quite common whilst watching Liverpool, and the smug grin on my face may take days to remove" the que was massive :)
1580366.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.