Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool comment on RAWK:

"What's even the point. I'd love it if Klopp just said it like it was and pulled them team off, said "Fuck your league" and then instigated going to a European Super-League.

"I was always against it, but it's clear Liverpool have to leave the Premier League.

When you see so many fucking joke decisions in so many games, then you have to draw the line somewhere."

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. You could not make it up!
Oh I wish they would fuck off hell everyone who isn't a fan of their cult wishes that too, they can take the rags with them if they want.

Thiago has fucked it for them. He slows it down, he's proving slowly but surely he is too slow for the premier league. The media was raving about his performance at Newcastle but let's be honest here the geordies was camped on their own 18 yard box for nearly all the game, thiago could have literally sat on the ball.
He's broke the dynamics of their fast passing from midfield. He's getting caught in possession every game he plays. Yes he looks world class spraying balls left and right without pressure but he's looking a liability at the minute.

I never understand how he finishes a game without a red card. He must have Scholes’ tackling coach.

I just had a quick look at their form and out of the last 10 PL games they have only managed 9 points out of a possible 30!

They drew at home with WBA & the rags, drew away at Newcastle.

Only 2 games they won were against West Ham & Spurs

Lost to Burnley, Brighton & City at home. Lost to Leicester today.

Mentality Monsters my arse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.