Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
99%? Really? I know you lot like to spin your own truths but come on!

He's only bought 35 players, so with your maths they've pretty much ALL been successes and progressed?

Karius went up a level did he? All those death threats really helped him up his game didn't they?
Who or where is Ragnar Klavan? (and there are many more cheap buys who fall into this category)
Alex Ox is ripping it up, right?
Nabby Keita is coming on leaps and bounds since he signed, isn't he?
Let's not forget Shaqiri.

cost about £110m

His only successful signings have generally been big money transfers (Mane, Wijnaldum, Salah, Van Dijk, Fabinho and Allison at total of £260m) with the exception of Robertson (****)

Despite the attempts by the media to brainwash us all into believing that Klopp's some sort of fucking tactical training messiah by repeating the lie ad nauseum, the undeniable truth is that he simply spends lots and buys players to fit into his team and fucks the others off, hence you having such a small (in depth) squad.

99 fucking percent! Give me strength!
And judging by his display last weekend, I’m beginning t wonder about van Dijkhead.

99%? Really? I know you lot like to spin your own truths but come on!

He's only bought 35 players, so with your maths they've pretty much ALL been successes and progressed?

Karius went up a level did he? All those death threats really helped him up his game didn't they?
Who or where is Ragnar Klavan? (and there are many more cheap buys who fall into this category)
Alex Ox is ripping it up, right?
Nabby Keita is coming on leaps and bounds since he signed, isn't he?
Let's not forget Shaqiri.

cost about £110m

His only successful signings have generally been big money transfers (Mane, Wijnaldum, Salah, Van Dijk, Fabinho and Allison at total of £260m) with the exception of Robertson (****)

Despite the attempts by the media to brainwash us all into believing that Klopp's some sort of fucking tactical training messiah by repeating the lie ad nauseum, the undeniable truth is that he simply spends lots and buys players to fit into his team and fucks the others off, hence you having such a small (in depth) squad.

99 fucking percent! Give me strength!

Okay, I’ll reword it. The vast majority of his signings and existing squad members have benefited from him by going up another level. I appreciate that that is a slightly more catch all term but perhaps players shouldn’t have been expressed in glib percentages, that’s a fair tackle.
Chamberlain was doing great and thriving until his injury against you. He finally had the measure of his role and was kicking on. Unfortunately in his absence, we went up another level again. He’s struggled a little bit to acclimatise coming back. Keita is a mad one. All the talent in the world but he’s only really now getting to grips where he’s starting 90 mins regularly. Ability isn’t an issue there, it’s physicality. I think he’s great though.
But look at the likes of Trent, Neco Williams, Curtis Jones and even the captain and Milner. It was only two years ago Milner set a new record for the most assists in a CL campaign.
Whilst the original wording was a little askew, the point still stands; most players in there have seen their game go up. And that’s because they’ve got a great manager who makes them better. It should be a familiar scenario, it runs at your own club.

Okay, I’ll reword it. The vast majority of his signings and existing squad members have benefited from him by going up another level. I appreciate that that is a slightly more catch all term but perhaps players shouldn’t have been expressed in glib percentages, that’s a fair tackle.
Chamberlain was doing great and thriving until his injury against you. He finally had the measure of his role and was kicking on. Unfortunately in his absence, we went up another level again. He’s struggled a little bit to acclimatise coming back. Keita is a mad one. All the talent in the world but he’s only really now getting to grips where he’s starting 90 mins regularly. Ability isn’t an issue there, it’s physicality. I think he’s great though.
But look at the likes of Trent, Neco Williams, Curtis Jones and even the captain and Milner. It was only two years ago Milner set a new record for the most assists in a CL campaign.
Whilst the original wording was a little askew, the point still stands; most players in there have seen their game go up. And that’s because they’ve got a great manager who makes them better. It should be a familiar scenario, it runs at your own club.
I could tear this post to pieces too, but I really CBA

Brilliant manager Bingo, improved pretty much everyone he's signed has he..?

Signed players have gone up another level you say..

If they're that improved, can you explain why your club pick and choose which competitions to play in.?

The definition of a great Manager is one who assembles a team to compete on all fronts, something I can say with 100% certainty, Bingo has failed to do throughout his managerial career..

Yet another dipper talking bollocks and twisting the truth, who'd have thought it..!

Brilliant manager Bingo, improved pretty much everyone he's signed has he..?

Signed players have gone up another level you say..

If they're that improved, can you explain why your club pick and choose which competitions to play in.?

The definition of a great Manager is one who assembles a team to compete on all fronts, something I can say with 100% certainty, Bingo has failed to do throughout his managerial career..

Yet another dipper talking bollocks and twisting the truth, who'd have thought it..!
Well if keita has gone up another level the he must've been pretty shit at Leipzig and I know he wasn't.

The real question is are you a money club la?

It cant be that hard for players understand the instructions of the defence hit it 70 yards to your 3 fast forwards and than your midfield stay back and VVD help in any counter attack ? Most kids teams at the park play this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.