Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp=Guardiola........

I'll leave that there.
Do you remember on the olden days when the presse used to bang on all the time about Pep v Mourinho. They had to find someone new when Peps 'rival' fell by the wayside.
Will history repeat itself?

Kloop been with Dippers for FIVE years. It took him 4 years for them to win the CL. And took him 5 years to end their PL drought.
And look at Klopp coach history prior Dippers days.

Yeah, whatever. He no Pep. Pep > Klopp.

If Klopp is so good then be like Bayern then, that Bayern coach (Flick) FIRST year won them the Bundes AND the CL!!
Klopp? Took him FIVE years. Lol
Not a fan of Klopp and even less of Liverpool but Pep has coached mainly top, dominant sides.

Klopp has coached Dortmund, a club challenging mostly for second place and rarely winning over Bayern and then Liverpool, an average top 8/top 6 side. I don't think anyone would have bet, even Liverpool owners and Klopp themselves, they would have achieved so much.

I still think Pep is better because he manages to change clubs, leagues and model his teams after his vision and he keeps winning titles. However, he did have a way better better squad to begin with and a better financial backing than Klopp.

The daft old racist.

Ok the club have "written" to apologise but what about the ignorant old fool himself?
You could put it down to an age or generational thing, but then in these days even that is no excuse whatsoever.

Ok the club have "written" to apologise but what about the ignorant old fool himself?
You could put it down to an age or generational thing, but then in these days even that is no excuse whatsoever.
Yeah, fair play to the club for that. Apologies haven’t always been forthcoming from Anfield in the past ;) Evans should obviously apologise himself too, but at least he’ll presumably be binned for it.

Yeah, fair play to the club for that. Apologies haven’t always been forthcoming from Anfield in the past ;) Evans should obviously apologise himself too, but at least he’ll presumably be binned for it.
Yes agree...gotta send a message to all those old "hangers on" that get wheeled out to make comments and want to stay on the gravy train.
You come out with stupidity like that....you will never be heard from again. happened to Atkinson which was no loss and has to happen to evans now.

Reactions: Ric
Kloop been with Dippers for FIVE years. It took him 4 years for them to win the CL. And took him 5 years to end their PL drought.
And look at Klopp coach history prior Dippers days.

Yeah, whatever. He no Pep. Pep > Klopp.

If Klopp is so good then be like Bayern then, that Bayern coach (Flick) FIRST year won them the Bundes AND the CL!!
Klopp? Took him FIVE years. Lol

To be fair, Liverpool was in the doldrums when Klopp took over, and Klopp has completely rebuilt that squad on a much smaller transfer budget than most of the teams it is competing for in the PL.

The comparison to Bayern is unfair - Bayern are a financial juggernaut in a league full of minnows. Liverpool (and any English club competing for the PL) competes with 5 of the ten richest clubs in the world for win the domestic title. Winning the PL is a lot harder.

I think Pep is absolutely brilliant, but he is also absolutely different to Klopp and I don't think the two can be compared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.