Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
How mane got away with that elbow is beyond me.

Also appears the media darlings cannot do no wrong.
Don't worry Sly will have it on a loop demanding retrospective action, oh wait, red shirt you say?

Carry on, nothing will happen

If you don't think United and Liverpool games get officiated differently to most clubs, you're the only deluded one here, mate.

Regardless of what you think of how we get officiated. Which I happen to think is also different in the negative sense.
Playing in sky blue its a straight red for punching Tierney and Harlem globetrotter Jotta's goal is chalked off every day of the week.

Fenwaaaay Sports latest European franchise Liverpool (Hubcap) Steelers new 60 million dollar point guard signing (net spent from the Torres money) from WolvRampton TimberWolves slam dunked his way to a Three-point score in overtime to send Cilla Black and Jimmy Corkhill wild with delight in the win over Lego head's Ass-nil.

Klopp was so delighted post match he had a good pop at Keane and made him squirm. Pep looks lost compared with him and a positive pre season with no off field dramas + quarantine already makes us look 2 nd best .

Klopp was so delighted post match he had a good pop at Keane and made him squirm. Pep looks lost compared with him and a positive pre season with no off field dramas + quarantine already makes us look 2 nd best .

It was funny when Keane said: 'bit sensitive isn't he, Jesus, good job they won' before one of his stares!

Just watched the highlights and with their fullbacks that team is nothing. That one thing we really really need is a lb. walker can do the job on rb but our left side is just struggling.
i've said similar to my liverpool supporting mate for the past 2 seasons, if those fullbacks are properly attacked all game, liverpool would have problems. he agrees. nobody does it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.