Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp whinging about fixtures well He and Liverpool are very lucky this Christmas will be our third year we have to play within 48 hours while the scum and the scousers haven’t have to for the last 2 years! I swear the tv companies do it to us in purpose.
And you've only just realised this?

;-)

Klopp whinging about fixtures well He and Liverpool are very lucky this Christmas will be our third year we have to play within 48 hours while the scum and the scousers haven’t have to for the last 2 years! I swear the tv companies do it to us in purpose.
Has he been on TV yet thanking them for the extra rest?

Reactions: mat
Today’s Times calls him out about this, pointing out they have a 78 hour break over Xmas, among the longest in the premier league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.