Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a penalty nowadays, and certainly moreso than loads that the scousers have had, but I don't think it should be.

Incidentally, I watched the whole of that game and if we lose the league the that shower of shite, I'll be really pissed off. They were way worse than any of our crap performances. They were outplayed by Brighton other than the first ten minutes of each half.

And for any Liverpool fans moaning about the penalty, I give you exhibit A...

I don't have time to link exhibits B to Z.
All the moaning Dippers have a very selective memory, the challenge on Salah was very similar to the Robertson one yesterday. Both Mane and Salah will go down if you farted near them never mind a slight touch, they have had several soft penalties given over the years.

Would of been funny if they said to Klopp after the rant that ok we will make sure you don’t get the 12:30 ever again but your club will lose out on the 9m you get for playing at that time.

Ha ha Liverpool two trophies us six. I wonder which team has been consistently brilliant? If they want to add those two bit ones they won, one in which they are laughingly called world champions, then we'll add our two charity shield ones in too.
It could be argued that the dippers beating Chelsea in the European community shield was less of an achievement than us beating the dippers in the English community shield considering they are the best team in the universe

I agree the fixtures pile up for clubs isn't great but is there really a big difference playing at 12.30 instead of 3pm on a Saturday after playing on a Wednesday? It's only 2 its a half hours.

Oh and it was a definite penalty and Klopp is a whopper
surely works other way when have more rest before needing points against Ajax this week but lets not mention that

I agree the fixtures pile up for clubs isn't great but is there really a big difference playing at 12.30 instead of 3pm on a Saturday after playing on a Wednesday? It's only 2 its a half hours.

Oh and it was a definite penalty and Klopp is a whopper
Plus our kick off, in Greece, was 2 hours earlier that day. So we had 25 minutes more rest but had a trip back from Greece.
Jurgen Stropp, can't stop crying, looked very tetchy after the game - they didn't lose, it was quite an overreaction to a draw. Under pressure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.