Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't moaning about VAR after this happened was he?
f821b70d5dd6f204e2262ce87df33074.jpg

Of all the shit VAR decisions last season, this is up there as one of the worst. As clear a handball as you like under the current rules. Still pisses me to this day.

Havent watched much football lately only City matches really.
Just seen all the fuss about the penalty against liverpool, well the dippers player took a wild swing missed the ball and kicked the Brighton player, penalty all day long.
Than saw the penalty liverpool got against WHU were the hammers player just touched Salah sole of his boot. Salah flew into the air, doing a 180 twist as he went with a scream. Very embarrassing to watch a grown man pretending he was hurt, if fact I was surprised he could even feel the contact as it was so light.

I didnt hear liverpool saying that it shouldnt have been a penalty for them. Yet when their player swings wildly and with a lot more force than the salah penalty liverpool moan like little kids.

What a pathetic, victim culture that club and fans have.
Salah should have been booked for his ridiculous squeal, twist and fly with his arms stretched. No way does a slight touch to the ankle of an elite powerful muscular athlete with a fine sense if balance result in them being flung to the ground in such a manner.

There was a move a few seasons back to stop diving by booking players. This seems to have stopped and everyone is distracted by VAR instead

He's beginning to unravel, of that I'm sure. His argument lacks merit because it's based on a fallacy...Saturday morning games after a Wednesday night game? If this man bothered to check the facts before his ill-timed rant yesterday he would have seen that other clubs have congested fixture lists too. It is not unique to the team that represents Englands largest collection of dole scroungers, benefit cheats, thieves and junkies, never has been. The same as injuries to players: every club gets them. Yes, that's right, Klipperty - EVERY club suffers injuries to their players now and again, not just yours.

And as for calling out another Premiership manager on live TV the way he did, I'd like to see Chris Wilder smash his fists into one or the other of Klipperty's faces and demolish every enamel-plated gravestone in his gums.

i find it very hard to understand him or his views he is trying to make ? everybody has played a early kick off and played in midweek before. would he question it if liverpool won ?? then moaning about the 5 subs ?? if somebody is not happy then the vote goes to the hands and they vote to not use 5 subs you have to take it and move on

klopp is always putting the question back to the interviewer like its his choice of the rules and thinks WE ARE LIVERPOOL how dare you ask me that ?? or how dare you treat us like that

i know pep is manchester city manager but he controls his anger and hold himself together in after match interviews
and leaves it and say its out of his hands and we just have to get on with it. yes pep back klopp with the 5 subs but the smaller clubs hold on to that little bit of power in the vote over the big clubs

klopp moaning about kick off's should take a look at last season and before the covid-19 outbreak
they always played before city and had the advantage of getting the points on the board first
did he moan back then ??
It reminded me of the Trump outburst, "you dont talk to the President of the United States like that"

Salah should have been booked for his ridiculous squeal, twist and fly with his arms stretched. No way does a slight touch to the ankle of an elite powerful muscular athlete with a fine sense if balance result in them being flung to the ground in such a manner.

There was a move a few seasons back to stop diving by booking players. This seems to have stopped and everyone is distracted by VAR instead

like i have said i dont watch much football only City, so i dont really know if Salah and Mane dive worst than any other team, going by the amount of penalties utd get i would guess they like a dive to.
Seeing that dive by Salah in the WHU game it was bloody embarrassing, i would be embarrassed if a City player was doing that game in game out , even doing once would be bad enough. In fact if City players starting doing this i think that could finally see be turn my back on football.
Perhaps its an age thing and we remember proper tackles when if you got the ball the man didnt matter !

The thing is i see rugby league, cycling etc were they just get on with it, bloody hell Geraint Thomas even rode one stage of the tour of spain with a fractured pelvis, if salah fractured his pelvis he would need 6 paramedics, 2 air ambulances , 1 private hospital wing, 8 doctors, 12 surgeons , 500 million candles, 7 go fund me pages, a petition in government to get the defender banned for life. Some footballers need to grow a pair, if football is to dangerous or rough for them they should take up fishing or darts etc

yet Thomas rode a 213km stage up mountains and down , only finished 12 minutes behind the winner all with a fractured pelvis

And as for klopp what a knobhead comes across as a right little cry baby and a huge hypocrite. He clearly encourages his players to dive and cheat

Has any of the press?media looked into why lfc have so many players suffering with asthma ? I think in any other sport or football club they would be people looking into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.