Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Carragher is really just Liverpool's hype man on Sky. It does feel vaguely religious so I'm beginning to appreciate the "cult" moniker.

"This front 3 will be remembered for decades and decades to come." Yeah only because you will keep preaching about them. No one else is going to remember the 2nd best attacking trio (worse minutes per goal than SAS). Salah will be remembered but Firmino will only ever be remembered as a meme "regista defensive pace-setting false 9 maestro"
Don't be cynical. No-one's forgotten Aldridge 3 decades on. Some scouse forwards are impossible to forget.

This made me laugh from Liverpool podcast/echo

Liverpool cannot afford to make Man City's Kevin de Bruyne mistake with Thiago Alcantara​

"I don't want him to be a player that Liverpool become over-reliant on - a kind of 'Thiago's on the pitch, give it to him and he'll sort it out' type approach," said Dan Morgan

"Man City, if they are in trouble, they give him the ball and ask him to carry them to the promised land, like Steven Gerrard type stuff but with a better team around him."

I mean, its not true. Anyone who's watched us would know this. It certainly wasnt true when we beat them in the league and Kevin missed 19 games. Who is this comment for? Why would someone say this?
I thought that (bit underlined) straight away.

Lol Carragher is really just Liverpool's hype man on Sky. It does feel vaguely religious so I'm beginning to appreciate the "cult" moniker.

"This front 3 will be remembered for decades and decades to come." Yeah only because you will keep preaching about them. No one else is going to remember the 2nd best attacking trio (worse minutes per goal than SAS). Salah will be remembered but Firmino will only ever be remembered as a meme "regista defensive pace-setting false 9 maestro"
Salah along with the other cheat mane will certainly be remembered for another thing they can't stop doing

I see the Salah bashing has started in the media. Looks like he's on his way out if that's the case.
He's agitating for one of two things: more money; a move. He won't be getting more money there as those cunts tried to furlough their staff so they'll be selling the cheating **** for as much as they can get. In the current circumstances it'll be nowhere near what they'll want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.