Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
This happened to Klopp at Dortmund.

3-4 years of pushing the players to their absolute limit, burnout and injuries started to happen and they didn't have adequate backup for the first team(see Origi's laughable miss tonight)

Cracks have appeared and Klopp can't handle it. His mask is slipping in the interviews

Klopp out here throwing his players under the bus. Lil. That was a shit interview.

Said he is his fault then claims if players don't do what he tells them, it's his fault.

In other words my players are not doing bathe right thing. What a douchebag.

Spurs Away
Leicester Away
City Home
West Ham Away
Everton Home

That's 5 out of their next 6 league games. Is there any chance they'll be out of the title race after the Everton game? The way they're going, I think they could struggle to finish top 4. Boy would I love that

I didn't include Burnley and sheff Utd in that run cos I thought they were bankers. Whoops

Also they ask him about the spat with the other Manager. He say Id Sean isn't talking about it, he won't either. Then he adds. I didn't start it.

Again, another douchebag answer. Pretending to take the high ground whiles hinting at it being the others fault.

2 questions and he pulled the same move.

I have read a lot about Banana Splits playing the same 11 or 12 in Germany every week,but i have never followed their shite league.
He has done it again as predicted and it is now biting the twats on their arses,and i am loving it.

Also anyone else think Thiago is a wrong fit? They are used to the fullbacks going long for a quick break but things are going through him now and he's slowing it down. He's great for a passing team but thats not them. Fans will be calling for his head soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.