Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I've counted 4/5 games now where mane shouldn't have finished a match. Either straight reds or 2/3 yellow cards a match. By far 1 of the most dangerous players in the league also the snidiest. Yet if it actually happens he gets a red (will need to literally decapitate someone), the dippers will scream foul play/conspiracy. Horrible, nasty little cheating unflushable turd.
There was an incident on Sunday when St Marcus ended up after a fair challenge over the low wall at the front of the stand. The reporter mentioned how dangerous this wall and advertising hoardings could be. I wished l had a pound for every time that Robertson has propelled a player deliberately in to the boards without comment from anyone behind the mike.

He is the worst. It's a shame he's Scottish because I'm half-Scottish and having that obnoxious little berk on the team puts me off. I remember one time he fouled Tom Davies and laughed at him because he knew he'd get away with it.
It wasnt even a foul, it was an elbow to the back of the head as he fell on top of him. Their fans lapped it up and thought it was great. Its the exact reason why when van dijk got injured they go the sum sympathy of fuck all and i just laughed to myself. What goes around comes around and these cunts are due it in truck loads.

My mate is a Liverpool fan, born and bred Newton Heath lad. He would have been about 7 last time they won the league. Now fair play to him as he has taken shit his entire life as he literally is the only Liverpool fan round here. To this day none of us know why he supports Liverpool as all his family are rags. But he has to take loads of abuse his entire life, even off us blues when we were crap, but his support has never wavered. Fair play to him, he has not tried indoctoring his young daughters, who are both now blues.

My mate is a Liverpool fan, born and bred Newton Heath lad. He would have been about 7 last time they won the league. Now fair play to him as he has taken shit his entire life as he literally is the only Liverpool fan round here. To this day none of us know why he supports Liverpool as all his family are rags. But he has to take loads of abuse his entire life, even off us blues when we were crap, but his support has never wavered. Fair play to him, he has not tried indoctoring his young daughters, who are both now blues.

To be fair, Liverpool won everything but the league before Klopp in the PL era inc a Champions League. He’s hardly grown up supporting a shit team and after Utd, Chelsea & Arsenal they had won the next most trophies in the PL era until we rolled up.

To be fair, Liverpool won everything but the league before Klopp in the PL era inc a Champions League. He’s hardly grown up supporting a shit team and after Utd, Chelsea & Arsenal they had won the next most trophies in the PL era until we rolled up.

No, but he has taken far more abuse than any other football fan I have ever encountered.

There was an incident on Sunday when St Marcus ended up after a fair challenge over the low wall at the front of the stand. The reporter mentioned how dangerous this wall and advertising hoardings could be. I wished l had a pound for every time that Robertson has propelled a player deliberately in to the boards without comment from anyone behind the mike.
Mason Holgate likes this.

Youve earned your happines now tho pal. Like me i missed out in the glory years of the late 60s/early 70s. I was 35 when i finally saw us win something
Earned indeed. You can tell the difference between real fans and plastics. "Banter" is a word almost invented for them.

During last season, whenever we dropped points, I would get texts off people I know who "support" Liverpool boasting that the league was theirs. This season, I haven't sent a single one back as they've turned to shit during January.

They do it because they want to feel a part of something but in truth, it has nothing to do with them. They're from East Yorkshire for fuck's sake, not Knotty Ash.

When we won the league at Brighton, I was so relieved. I spent the following hours, I sent tons of texts out to my Dad, my step brother, my cousin and any other blues I had in my phone. Not for a second did I consider texting a pretend Liverpool fan.

I think I'm a year older than you. I remember being in and around United fans throughout the 90's when they were the best team around. My mates would be jetting off to Valencia or Turin and I'd be looking forward to Colchester at the weekend. They were genuine reds though and always respected my loyalty to City. I was happy that lads I grew up with got to watch their team win the European Cup live - just not happy that it was United if that makes sense.

I'm on a rant now but go to any town outside of Manchester or Liverpool and as you said on a previous post, every town has them. Ask them why they support Liverpool and it's always "I saw them on telly when I was a kid and just loved them."

Now, correct me if I'm wrong but I remember Forest, Luton, Tottenham and Everton being on loads in the late 80's but these fuckers all seem to have tuned in to ITV when Liverpool were on.

Cunts all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.