Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
RAWK....

Worth remembering that we were without Alisson, Matip, VVD, Gomez, Keita, Fabinho, Mane and Jota tonight.

8 players who would have started.

Put your anger in a little perspective folks.

Reply...

BOOM!

We have a winner..

Take Ederson, Dias, Laporte, Stones, Rodri, Gundogan, Sterling & Jesus out of City's side & they drop points..no doubt.
Any other side suffers what we have this year & they're mid table at best.

3x72.gif

Steffen, Walker, Ake, Garcia, Zinchenko, DeBruyne, Foden, Aguero would be able to come in & get the job done lol.

In there heads in there heads.
Of course, every team is exposed to that struggle. But Liverpool, more than any other inthe Premier League, rely on their strong emotional connection to help dig them out of holes such as the one they put themselves in when conceding Steven Alzate’s 56th-minute goal.

Take the supporters out and, over time, matchday at Anfield becomes what it is now – just another game played out in the cold and silence of a cavernous concrete stadium.

These aren’t excuses. They are pure, unadulterated facts.
1612394510438.gif

Saw this comment on scouse forum:

"Injuries. We lost Allison, VVD, Matip, Gomez, Jota, Mane etc..

Take Ederson, Dias, Laporte, Stones, Rodri, Gundogan, Sterling & Jesus out of City's side & they drop points..no doubt.
Any other side suffers what we have this year & they're mid table at best."

Best XI
Steffen, Walker, Garcia, Ake, Cancelo, Fern, Bernardo, De Bruyne, Mahrez, Foden, Aguero.

I still fancy us to give the league a good go.

sorry didn’t see you’d come to the same conclusion ;)

They could drop points in any of those.

Of course we have Liverpool, Spurs and Arsenal too coming up.

Genuinely think if we get 9 points from those three the league is ours.
True, ours is a tough run too(West Ham and the United after them too so it's 5 tough games) but we're in good form, my main concern is burnout. Don't lots of teams start feeling it around Feb even on a normal season or am I imagining it?

Last edited:
True, ours is a tough run too(West Ham and the United after them two so it's 5 tough games) but we're in good form, my main concern is burnout. Don't lots of teams start feeling it around Feb even on a normal season or am I imagining it?

which is why Klopp's relentless reliance on the same group of 12 or 13 asthmatics reliant on "inhalers" year in year out has caught up with them - we will be fine our pond is stocked with more and better quality fish hence Pep can rotate - we started with what? 5 changes tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.