Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having read through some of the RAWK thread, it is quite funny watching the screeching u-turns of some of the posters as the realisation dawns on them that the title will likely have City ribbons on it instead of their red ones at the end of the season.

"I'm not arsed" - seems to be the theme. It's like that geezer in the pub who brags about the worldie he's been seeing but she's fobbed him off so he claims he wasn't bothered anyway, whilst crying into his pint of bitter. The idiot had the honeymoon planned and all sorts.

One thing that strikes me though is that there are constant jibes about "glory hunting city fans" but at the same time, City cannot fill the "Emptyhad" - which one is it then, as it can't be both?

Is the concept of hypocrisy lost on both Liverpool AND United? Those clubs have huge global followings that pump money into their coffers from folk that genuinely would struggle to point out Manchester and Liverpool on a map of the UK.

The issue here is that City burst through the door and took a seat at their table alongside other clubs with "istry", in 2008, instead of settling for scraps. They still aren't over this it seems.

2012 was the most dramatic and crazy moment of any title race as Sergio took that shirt off and swung it round his head. Compare that with the presentation at Anfield last season...

What you don’t seem to understand is that it is their generosity that has stopped them winning the league for so long. They could have won it any time they wanted...
Apart from the year when they were going to win it for the 96 but slipped up.

It's the one who goes around forearm smashing defenders without attracting so much as a finger wagging from one of Riley's finest, then falls over like a new born baby giraffe trying to find it's feet when he's 18 yards from goal..

Just read that back, fcuk me it well describes most of the fuckers..!
I was going to say, that doesn't narrow it down much.

If you’ve got a spare 10 minutes, or 10 minutes to waste in your life, have a read of the City thread on RAWK. The current last page makes fantastic reading.

I don’t know if they are trying to convince themselves or each other that they aren’t bothered about Liverpool not retaining the title, and City winning it. It makes splendid reading.

You can actually feel the pain and mental torture they are currently going through because City are 7 points clear, with a game in hand, and are to of the PL table.

Enjoy. :-)

That was funny....not looked on there in ages!

Best one I saw was...."After Barcelona, I'm yet to see him do anything remarkable."

You mean apart from 5 major trophies at Bayern and 6 at City (not including Charity Shields etc), including 100 pts and a domestic treble, together with numerous other records? No, nothing remarkable at all!

Football's not really for some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.