Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foden is lightening quick so I can’t take anything serious in that sentence if you don’t realise that.
Really? I’d class Kyle, Sane and Raheem as lightening, Foden isn’t in that bracket.

The guy I was talking to said a player who has no pace, outpaced Foden.

Everton looking good. Think they could push Liverpool all the way for CL spot.

With that in mind, I’m trying to see what realistic team we put out when we play Everton on the last day, as we’ll have nothing to play for. Utilising current staff, and considering it may be a farewell to some, i’m going for a 3-5-2

Aguero

Doyle Garcia Bernardo

Summerbee Carson Ederson Steffen Delap

Kidd Fernandinho

Never got to see Summerbee play so that’d be a nice touch. Silva for his height at the back. Garcia central defence a no brainer.

Top sprint speed and pace on a football pitch are two different things though tbf, you're not often going to get 40 yards to sort your legs out and get up to full speed on a football pitch, pace over 10 or 15 yards is a lot more important.
That being said, Foden isn't short of pace.

what’s that got to do with it.

soneone said Foden isn’t lightening fast & Ive said he is & shown speed he’s been clocked at, over 10 yards or 40 yards wasnt discussed. He’s been leaving his markers for dust all year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.