Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't Barnes the first player to be paid £100k a week?
Always remember a good few years back, Ray Houghton was talking on Talkshite – I think it was in relation to City... and he said that it was no surprise that United and Liverpool signed all the best players, because they paid the best wages... none of this bullish!t we get nowadays - he outright admitted that they were the most successful because they had more money! It really is as simple as that.

Another classic quote on RAWK:
Abramovich was the first one who has opened this gate. Now I'm afraid it's too late for anything.
No, you stupid fucking ****, it was the likes of you and united who forty years ago unilaterally decided to concentrate more power and wealth at the top of the English game and monetise the sport who opened this gate. Abramovich and Mansour simply walked through it. You stupid fucking ****.

Lose today and most probably no top 4 spot which will no doubt piss their owners off big time as we all know FSG do like money..
With it seeming that I am the "last dipper standing" on the forum, i thought it was down to me to prompt a lengthy response from you Bill.
I am most disappointed by the lack of length to your posts, I guess resulting from the lack of opportunity to launch at any unwise dipper to question you?

However, I can only agree with you and actually find myself torn, or at least not really bothered either way today.

Yes losing any match is horrible and does cast a cloud over the day, but if it focusses the minds of our owners, makes them appreciate the situation by being hit in the pocket, then maybe somethign good will or can come out of it.

I said it at the very start of the season that I had City as favourites due to our lack of quality in depth and I have been shown to be correct. City are the standard in this respect and FSG need to look at that. They need to think whether our current squad is big enough or good enough (especially outside of a starting 11) to mount a challenge next season. Even more concerning if we do get Europa League.

This again is the dilemma for me. Yes, I would like to win every game. I would like to win a trophy, any trophy, but with the squad we have I do not think we can fight effectively with City in PL or other clubs in Europe on both fronts. So does a season out of Europe give the owners a slap in the face and make them invest? Does it give us more focus to challenge City next season?

But then I hate losing any game...Oh the dilemma for "the bigger picture".

Who the fuck would want to spend any time on Rawk?
Last time I had a gander on there I caught eye aids. Never again!
I had a game(to myself)of 'I bet I know where that shite was written'. And lo and behold...

EDIT: To save the spread of eye aids:

A way to put the power of social media to good use would be if all fans, forums, YouTube channels etc in the country agreed to unanimously ignore city in the league. Just create a league table without Them and never mention them. So whoever either finishes first or 2nd behind them gets the win. Have a Victory parade, replica trophy etc and rival fans agree to recognise the de facto champions...

Honestly it's the equivalent of Hitler starting a GoFundMe in 1945

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahaha James Pearce from The Athletic being interviewed on ssn now, “FSG don’t take money out of the club”
I'm sure I've just heard on 5live that there is an article in that publication about Pogbad's new contract and Solksjaer has placed himself between the player and his agent in the negotiations.

Yeah, right, like that'll happen. Reporting it as if it's true. Then queue the comment about building something special around Pogbad and the serial diver......

With it seeming that I am the "last dipper standing" on the forum, i thought it was down to me to prompt a lengthy response from you Bill.
I am most disappointed by the lack of length to your posts, I guess resulting from the lack of opportunity to launch at any unwise dipper to question you?

However, I can only agree with you and actually find myself torn, or at least not really bothered either way today.

Yes losing any match is horrible and does cast a cloud over the day, but if it focusses the minds of our owners, makes them appreciate the situation by being hit in the pocket, then maybe somethign good will or can come out of it.

I said it at the very start of the season that I had City as favourites due to our lack of quality in depth and I have been shown to be correct. City are the standard in this respect and FSG need to look at that. They need to think whether our current squad is big enough or good enough (especially outside of a starting 11) to mount a challenge next season. Even more concerning if we do get Europa League.

This again is the dilemma for me. Yes, I would like to win every game. I would like to win a trophy, any trophy, but with the squad we have I do not think we can fight effectively with City in PL or other clubs in Europe on both fronts. So does a season out of Europe give the owners a slap in the face and make them invest? Does it give us more focus to challenge City next season?

But then I hate losing any game...Oh the dilemma for "the bigger picture".
Bwahahaha.....'last Dipper standing'....fair play to you fella, that was funny.

He’s not the worst we’ve had on here by any stretch.
We need to keep at least one of them posting or it takes away the fun.
Not the worst in terms of being an offensive get.

Easily the worst when it comes to being a completely up himself tosser with a massively inflated view of his own intelligence.

...a right boring **** as well.

Not the worst in terms of being an offensive get.

Easily the worst when it comes to being a completely up himself tosser with a massively inflated view of his own intelligence.

...a right boring **** as well.
Ok mate, I know I’m not everybody’s cup of tea, but there’s no need to be so personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.