Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao just watched the Fabinho Son incident, the twat literally pulls off an MMA style forearm to Son's face, it's worse than the Mane elbow against Chelsea earlier this season, they are not even hiding t at this stage.

I read somewhere that 62% of the Liverpool Squad have asthma and the national average is 12%. Is this bollocks or true? ..Is there anyway to confirm/disprove this?
It *may* be true, but I believe the source was this article about caffeine intake from an Irish journalist based in Russia - and quotes "sources close to the club".

It's good fodder for non-Liverpool fans, but he's written articles diminishing Russia's doping in athletics, while suggesting that doping is all over the place in most sports. Now, that could be true, but it's also very much what Russia would want the story to be.

He recently tweeted supporting the conspiracy theory that the bombing of the maternity hospital in Ukraine was faked. I wouldn't put him down as any kind of gold standard source.

Klopp moaning about Spurs sitting back and timewasting…

I am shocked, absolutely shocked.
His mask slips every time they don’t win.
Gets 99% of decisions their way every game yet still moans about the 1% even though they get away with it, ie how many cards they avoid, nailed on cards for most other teams, then same player finally gets booked later on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.