Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go and see our Trophies mate you may learn a thing or two , You may even get a little glimpse of a European cup , you have never won .
Hahahahahahahahaha!

We have found another deluded dipper.

Go and apologise for murdering football fans. I don’t think you will find a stain like that on MCFC. You are the unwashed, the unclean, an empty vessel to launder blood money to the yanky banky.

You are nothing special. Keep your lucky cups and Covid league we will keep our beautiful league titles won through adversity nice and comfy at the etihad.

Only 1 league…tut tut tut. Forever in our shadow. Come back in ten years when you have matched our domestic success.

Deluded ****.

Last edited:
Forest fan in peace. I read that Pep believes everyone supports Liverpool, let me assure you we still have absolutely no time for them( as it is my first post that is really a very gentle way of putting it!) for most Forest fans of my age they are or used to be the team we hated the most, unfortunately as we have not been in the PL for so long our team that we now all despise with a passion is Derby.

Me and a lot of mates would put City as our favourite PL team and that has been the case for some years. I wish you well for the rest of the season, please beat teeth and his now plastic scousers to the title and we will all cheer on RM in Paris.

The support that they had when they came to our place this year was pathetic, we out-sang them all match.

Will be in Manchester on Wednesday night when our youth team take on the red scum in the FA youth cup final, I think we have sold 6000 tickets. Will be tough for our kids but they at least are all local Nottingham lads….well nearly all two are Irish.

Good luck again, hope to play you next year in the PL.
Hope so as well mate.

Forest fan in peace. I read that Pep believes everyone supports Liverpool, let me assure you we still have absolutely no time for them( as it is my first post that is really a very gentle way of putting it!) for most Forest fans of my age they are or used to be the team we hated the most, unfortunately as we have not been in the PL for so long our team that we now all despise with a passion is Derby.

Me and a lot of mates would put City as our favourite PL team and that has been the case for some years. I wish you well for the rest of the season, please beat teeth and his now plastic scousers to the title and we will all cheer on RM in Paris.

The support that they had when they came to our place this year was pathetic, we out-sang them all match.

Will be in Manchester on Wednesday night when our youth team take on the red scum in the FA youth cup final, I think we have sold 6000 tickets. Will be tough for our kids but they at least are all local Nottingham lads….well nearly all two are Irish.

I believe that Pep meant the media mate, and he's right. Good luck with the play-offs hope you get back to the big table.

I think Pep was really calling out the media whores who kiss the dipper arse not the real football supporters .

As a club and supporters, the dippers are fucking odious and despised by neutrals across the board.

Thanks for the confirmation though and good luck against the youth scum .

Yep.

Don't think sarcasm travels well with a Spanish accent, but I think his point, missed and proven again by the press response today, was that a large part of the press/media is pro-Liverpool and has this belief that all fans should be supporting them against City.

I am certain he doesn't think "everyone in the country" is pro-Liverpool.

Interesting how the press can take things literally when it suits them, but when we do it back to them, we have misunderstood what they were trying to say.

Welcome to the forum.
Thanks for the good wishes.
Good luck to your youth team.
Maybe see you next season?!

I think Pep was really calling out the media whores who kiss the dipper arse not the real football supporters .

As a club and supporters, the dippers are fucking odious and despised by neutrals across the board.

Thanks for the confirmation though and good luck against the youth scum .
Haha, yeah the Sky Sports link to this story on Twitter was full of comments from fans of other teams saying they'd rather scratch their eyes out that see them win the league ahead of us.

I think Pep was being somewhat ironic. What he prob wanted to say was all the media and all the refs - but of course he's not allowed to say that.

Anyway, good luck and hope you make it up. Enjoyed seeing your teams play under Clough. But you should have finished off the scousers in the cup earlier this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.