Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Klopp’s time at Anfield Chelsea have won more trophies than them, you don’t hear Chelsea supporters desperately seeking validation at being best in the world at this that and the other.
Look at the man's trophy count compared to the likes of Pep, Mourinho, Ferguson, Paisley, even Wenger, and yet they talk like he's one of the all-time greats. They also talk like his achievements are along the lines of Brian Clough, taking plucky underdogs (yet simultaneously the most successful team in English history) from the doldrums to Champions League glory, when in fact he's turned a top 4-6 team and occasional title challenger into a regular title challenger (and slightly less regular title winner).

I think Klopp is a fantastic manager, but listening to them, it's like he's Shankly, Paisley and Dalglish all rolled into the one set of teeth.

LFC Honours
  • 19 League Titles. 1900-01, 1905-06, 1921-22, 1922-23, 1946-47, 1963-64, 1965-66, 1972-73, 1975-76, 1976-77, 1978-79, 1979-80, 1981-82, 1982-83, 1983-84, 1985-86, 1987-88, 1989-90, 2019-20. ...
  • 6 European Cups. ...
  • 1 FIFA Club World Cup. ...
  • 7 FA Cups. ...
  • 9 League Cups.
You say equal time span to make you look better , in reality its false info you have many years to equal Arsanal let alone Liverpool .
Do you think it will take us 120 years to win 19 titles?

RAWK is a great source of entertainment right now if anyone is needing a pick me up on a Monday. Lots of pages of saying how unfair it is and how they are to be commended for merely competing with us. Poor Liverpool can't get 10 pence together to buy any players but we are hoovering all the good players up. They are a fan base of glory hunting brain dead bin dipping arse bandits who will never truly feel the same elation we feel when we win trophies because they have never known anything but being near the top.

I feel sorry for them and their ever growing bitterness.

Not only only have we never won the European Cup,as you so rightly point out, we’ve also never prevented other teams from taking part in the European Cup as a direct result of our fans’ violent behaviour which lead to 39 people losing their lives. Out of interest, why did Liverpool fans then find it hilariously funny that Everton were one of the teams who you robbed of the opportunity to play in the European Cup?
Heysel has been airbrushed out of their history books. I remember watching it unfold on TV and I have despised them since. The worlds eternal victims - offended by everything, accountable for nothing

Forest fan in peace. I read that Pep believes everyone supports Liverpool, let me assure you we still have absolutely no time for them( as it is my first post that is really a very gentle way of putting it!) for most Forest fans of my age they are or used to be the team we hated the most, unfortunately as we have not been in the PL for so long our team that we now all despise with a passion is Derby.

Me and a lot of mates would put City as our favourite PL team and that has been the case for some years. I wish you well for the rest of the season, please beat teeth and his now plastic scousers to the title and we will all cheer on RM in Paris.

The support that they had when they came to our place this year was pathetic, we out-sang them all match.

Will be in Manchester on Wednesday night when our youth team take on the red scum in the FA youth cup final, I think we have sold 6000 tickets. Will be tough for our kids but they at least are all local Nottingham lads….well nearly all two are Irish.

Good luck again, hope to play you next year in the PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.