Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was just wondering as someone posted the other day at the signings the dippers made (pre-hack of our scouting database) and those signings they made afterwards

So how much data do we feel they got in terms of signings to be made moving forwards even now and into the foreseeable?

Surely there must have been a limited amount they could have accessed, or did they scalp a huge selection of info on young players that are still to reach peak age? Allowing them to regenerate the squad

The season isn't over yet and no way am I counting my chickens.... But the shite coming out of Klopp's mouth and the lfc fans is totally condescending. And now Klopp is going on about city's spending again. What an absolute woman he is being.

It sure as hell doesn't match his carefully constructed media personality he likes us to see.

I couldn't imagine pep being so bitchy if the tables are turned. Let's see though.

The season isn't over yet and no way am I counting my chickens.... But the shite coming out of Klopp's mouth and the lfc fans is totally condescending. And now Klopp is going on about city's spending again. What an absolute woman he is being.

It sure as hell doesn't match his carefully constructed media personality he likes us to see.

I couldn't imagine pep being so bitchy if the tables are turned. Let's see though.

Am I being paranoid, or is Gerrard hinting he's going to let Liverpool win against Villa?
What's been said?

And there you have.

The reason why football fans in general hate Liverpool fans.

Another clueless, thick as f*ck, plastic, glory hunting, Liverpool fan from Ireland. Along with the ‘calm down’ Scouser on the mic.

Deary me!
To be fair the scouser was quite measured.
Rory , yeah man was a blinkered cock though, but the scouser was fine.

Just had a gander at rawk , they’re not taking the Haaland news very well… it’s like city bingo on there

one thing that did bemuse me was a few referring to us being owned by a murderous regime

not sure I would be bringing up the word murderous if I was them , but it takes all sorts I suppose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.