Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Less than what they shelled out for Van Dyjk then levels?
That didn't happen because it wasn't reported on. They didn't break the world record for a keeper nor defender. Nor did they poach him and ask him to go on strike until he got a move. And when they won the PL they didn't spend £250m to do it.

Dipper contact today -
teams message from one - "You're in control now" message back we've been in control for weeks!
Saw another one - why does your manager have to say that, I ask what, about the media loving liverpool he says yes and it's not true, united fan responds with it is and I'm right, dipper not liking this then says we have no history! I respond with we won a European trophy before them and surely our European history starts then and do they feel inferior when talking being European royalty with Madrid fans - "I'm only jesting with you" without a hint of a smile on his face so I just walk off

Forest fan in peace. I read that Pep believes everyone supports Liverpool, let me assure you we still have absolutely no time for them( as it is my first post that is really a very gentle way of putting it!) for most Forest fans of my age they are or used to be the team we hated the most, unfortunately as we have not been in the PL for so long our team that we now all despise with a passion is Derby.

Me and a lot of mates would put City as our favourite PL team and that has been the case for some years. I wish you well for the rest of the season, please beat teeth and his now plastic scousers to the title and we will all cheer on RM in Paris.

The support that they had when they came to our place this year was pathetic, we out-sang them all match.

Will be in Manchester on Wednesday night when our youth team take on the red scum in the FA youth cup final, I think we have sold 6000 tickets. Will be tough for our kids but they at least are all local Nottingham lads….well nearly all two are Irish.

Good luck again, hope to play you next year in the PL.
Always had time for Forest, play decent football. Good luck for the play offs.

Weve had fans from most other clubs post on here and be ok. Weve even had rags who have spoke a modicum of sense.

but to a man, every dipper weve had on has been an absolute freak.
never… ever.. has a club had a fan base of cultist odd balls like liverpool
LGWIO seems quite well balanced and fair, but that’s it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.