Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that’s 3000 Norwegian-Scousers who won’t be coming to the Etihad next season to see Haaland.

Norwegian, not Scouse.

CA93-FC7-A-45-F5-4-A61-813-F-95-A1945-A8-E53.jpg
What the fuck is that Jibberish on the left above the Pic.

From RAWK....

meh. It’s barely a competition at this point. It’s disheartening reading this thread. We’re already used to Man City doing dodgy deals and cooking the books. This transfer is being hailed across the media, so far. It’s almost like Man City is a household name now.

This made me laugh!

I find it amazing that every Redscouse is a certified forensic accountant.

Funny that nobody said a word when Liverpool was winning titles in the 1970s/80s was that not bad for football ?
If they had our owners it would be the best thing since sliced bread ? Plus without their backing football would be dead and players would not want to come and play in England

Lets not forget, Thaksin tried to buy them before us, and we know what happened after that.

In addition half of the Kop wanted investment from Dubai as a way to remove Hicks and Gillete.

Advance apologies, I'm crap at maths. As I understand it:
- City and Liverpool both have 86 points. City are ahead on goal difference.
- Liverpool win their next two games, they end up with 92 points. City need to get more than that to win the league.
- City win all three upcoming games = City have 95 points = City win the league.
- City win two upcoming games and draw one = City have 93 points = City win the league.
- City lose one upcoming game and win two = City have 92 points = City possibly win the league if your goal difference is higher.

So in other words, City need to win two games and draw one AT THE VERY MOST (edited).

Last edited:
- Liverpool win their next two games, they end up with 92 points. City need to get more than that to win the league.
- City win all three upcoming games = City have 95 points = City win the league.
- City win two upcoming games and draw one = City have 93 points = City win the league.
- City lose one upcoming game and win two = City have 92 points = City possibly win the league if your goal difference is higher.

So in other words, City need to win two games and draw one AT THE VERY LEAST.
Not at the very least. At the very most.

So in other words, City need to win two games and draw one AT THE VERY LEAST.

AT THE VERY MOST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.