Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
lfc win handsomely tonight and we're straight back into the pressure cooker. Especially with them having ALL the media on their side and even the Villa team.

Lets see what happens tonight because equally they might give up a little.

lfc win handsomely tonight and we're straight back into the pressure cooker. Especially with them having ALL the media on their side and even the Villa team.

Lets see what happens tonight because equally they might give up a little.
Villa will be up for this, it'd seriously piss off Villa players the suggestion they'll roll over for a belly tickle just because of Gerrard and Coutinho connection.

They’re so desperate to feel like they’re relevant… this (one of many) post on RAWK suggests that they could have signed the lad but refused because of the financial package and that this is a “money move”… They’re funny

View attachment 42848
https://www.spotrac.com/epl/payroll/

Is this the same liverpool whose wages are only 8.5m behind ours with their two star players currently negotiating huge increases?

Ah yes, a member of the cult with zero awareness or knowledge of their own club…

https://www.spotrac.com/epl/payroll/

Is this the same liverpool whose wages are only 8.5m behind ours with their two star players currently negotiating huge increases?

Ah yes, a member of the cult with zero awareness or knowledge of their own club…

Funny that nobody said a word when Liverpool was winning titles in the 1970s/80s was that not bad for football ?
If they had our owners it would be the best thing since sliced bread ? Plus without their backing football would be dead and players would not want to come and play in England

Forest fan in peace. I read that Pep believes everyone supports Liverpool, let me assure you we still have absolutely no time for them( as it is my first post that is really a very gentle way of putting it!) for most Forest fans of my age they are or used to be the team we hated the most, unfortunately as we have not been in the PL for so long our team that we now all despise with a passion is Derby.

Me and a lot of mates would put City as our favourite PL team and that has been the case for some years. I wish you well for the rest of the season, please beat teeth and his now plastic scousers to the title and we will all cheer on RM in Paris.

The support that they had when they came to our place this year was pathetic, we out-sang them all match.

Will be in Manchester on Wednesday night when our youth team take on the red scum in the FA youth cup final, I think we have sold 6000 tickets. Will be tough for our kids but they at least are all local Nottingham lads….well nearly all two are Irish.

Good luck again, hope to play you next year in the PL.

All the best for the remainder of the season and the FAYC. It would be good to see you back up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.