Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
His players at Liverpool and at Dortmund would run through a brick wall for him.

The fans and officials at Dortmund were heartbroken when he left.

That's all you need to know, the guy is a cnut but anyone doubting his outstanding managerial talents is just plain wrong.

Don’t mention brick walls with these mate, it was Chelsea, that’s all you need to know.

Saw this tweet from James Pearce - dipper reporter for The Athletic...

Their net spend over the last decade is £297m or less than 2 years PL tv Money - so where does the rest of their tv money, Champs league tv money, prize money and sponsorship money go? (Obvs wages etc, but that won't equate to the difference).

It's well documented how much the Glazers take out of United and football as a whole. Can't find any reports on how much FSG are leeching out of Liverpool.

Anyone have any figures?

What about the 1.2 billion in City bank for actually winning things

Their net spend over the last decade is £297m or less than 2 years PL tv Money - so where does the rest of their tv money, Champs league tv money, prize money and sponsorship money go? (Obvs wages etc, but that won't equate to the difference).

It's well documented how much the Glazers take out of United and football as a whole. Can't find any reports on how much FSG are leeching out of Liverpool.

Anyone have any figures?

Juggernauts don’t end up with just 3 trophies to show for it.

Klopp is obviously a very good manager, but I think you‘re spot on here.
The plucky underdog thing is his entire schtick - and their fans, and the media, have bought into this entirely. So he operates under virtually no pressure.
Can‘t be sure how he‘d do with a club like us, working under constant pressure to win trophies or be dubbed a failure. But personally, I don‘t think he‘d last 5 minutes.
Especially with the disparity in decisions.

There's a post on the Erling news HYS on the BBC stating 'Manchester City the Lance Armstrong of Football'.
Reported as defamatory.
Reply "does not break House rules".

So that means to be consistent, you can freely say
"Liverpool the 'Vlad the Inhaler's' of Football", and it won't be taken down...

... unless of course , the media bias towards Liverpool is real...

Edit: Posted, so we shall see.
we all know the outcome of this before it happens. Any posting that mentions computer hacking,imaginary new grounds, attempts to rip of the British taxpayers etc etc will see the light of day for as long as it takes a dipper to see their arse about it.
I used to go to the trouble of explaining why comments mentioning cheating / financial doping etc etc were defamatory - for the benefit of the mods... nothing gets taken down though. So, these days if I'm reporting something I just tick the relevant box and go to the further comments box and state

'I'm reporting this because it breaks your own website's rules. I pay towards the upkeep of your website via my licence fee- but I know you won't take it down because you're incapable of doing your job properly, owing to your being a bitter, biased, smelly mess who rummages in bins for their dinner every night'.

The big différance from Manchester city to Liverpool is the officials, simple ?
Most games we see the same kind of decisions and mostly in their favour. After the games we see the same type of comments on social media from opposition supporters complaining about how they are not allowed to compete against LiVARpool. As City have become stronger the decisions have become more blatant.

Anyone have any figures?

And the trophy count for the same period is?

Anyone have any figures?

FSG have loaded a £250M loan on to them as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.