Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can’t deny their defence of their title was woeful. Once they were back “chasing” they raised their levels again.

Klopp is an exceptional manger, no question, he’s built a relentless machine over there. I do agree with @ShedDweller that he runs his players into the ground over the course of a season - that might be unfair buts it’s the impression I have of him - and to an extent perhaps it’s a bit forced on him and they need to continue to build a deeper squad. But at the end of the day, he’s kept us on our toes and like you said earlier we’ve had to continue to improve - I suspect without Klopp’s challenge Pep would have left us already. I’ve got a sneaky feeling conte will challenge us both quite hard next season with spurs as well, I can’t wait.
I think the addition of Dias and Jota has made a really big difference to them. Last few seasons id agree he ran that front three totally into the ground and without those 3 starting they were a different team. Now they have depth and quality options which has enabled them to get through periods like afcon and still keep winning.

Their midfield however is a different matter. If they did the unthinkable and won the quad with midfielders like Milner, henderson, keita and fabinho, it would be an insult to the great teams of the past.

You can’t deny their defence of their title was woeful. Once they were back “chasing” they raised their levels again.

Klopp is an exceptional manger, no question, he’s built a relentless machine over there. I do agree with @ShedDweller that he runs his players into the ground over the course of a season - that might be unfair buts it’s the impression I have of him - and to an extent perhaps it’s a bit forced on him and they need to continue to build a deeper squad. But at the end of the day, he’s kept us on our toes and like you said earlier we’ve had to continue to improve - I suspect without Klopp’s challenge Pep would have left us already. I’ve got a sneaky feeling conte will challenge us both quite hard next season with spurs as well, I can’t wait.
His players at Liverpool and at Dortmund would run through a brick wall for him.

The fans and officials at Dortmund were heartbroken when he left.

That's all you need to know, the guy is a cnut but anyone doubting his outstanding managerial talents is just plain wrong.

I think the addition of Dias and Jota has made a really big difference to them. Last few seasons id agree he ran that front three totally into the ground and without those 3 starting they were a different team. Now they have depth and quality options which has enabled them to get through periods like afcon and still keep winning.

Their midfield however is a different matter. If they did the unthinkable and won the quad with midfielders like Milner, henderson, keita and fabinho, it would be an insult to the great teams of the past.

All fair points mate.

His players at Liverpool and at Dortmund would run through a brick wall for him.

The fans and officials at Dortmund were heartbroken when he left.

That's all you need to know, the guy is a cnut but anyone doubting his outstanding managerial talents is just plain wrong.

100% they would. They don’t complain so, by extension, they must be pretty happy with their lot.

RAWK is laugh out loud funny, this morning.

'Of course they're gonna present the deal as a bona fide 51 million, thats what will go on their books. All the other sweeteners will go via the usual channels. The same channels they were nicked for by uefa yet were exonerated by CAS. It's all bollocks. They know it, we know it but fuck all is said. It's done. The Saudi's did the same thing with the barcodes. Common deniminator? Fucking lawyers, parasites, like agents. Whatever merits we all think about it, the super league will happen whilst uefa, fifa and the pl, take the envelopes. It's not greed by the big clubs, it's self preservation. They know the way the wind is blowing. Fuck the fans revolt. It's all surface encouraged by the uefa, fifa and the oil cluns. Best do it now before the sportswashers contaminate the league. As a Liverpool fan, my destination has always been the Eurpean elite. Fuck the premier league. It's dead in the water'
"It's not fair - yeah, yeah - it's not fair". (As someone once sang).

Stop it, the guy is exceptional, end of story.

Liverpool aren't under pressure to win things? Try telling the to Brenda Rodgers, Sounness , and Hodgson.

Liverpool did not win a title for 30 years, Klopp was under huge pressure to change that.
Exceptional at finding the right drugs.

Watch them struggle to get 4th again next season and go out the cup early as they take a "year off"

Klopp is an incredible man motivator and manager, get real.

What they do this season and in the next few will push us to the next level, that is what we want.

Competition makes you better, keeps complacency away.

And the most important thing of all, that incredible competition from Klopp will keep Pep at our club.
Agree 100 per cent. Whatever we might thing about LFC and their fanbase there is no doubt the rivalry has driven City to greater heights. Both these teams are sensational. You can't argue with the record-breaking stats. I don't particularly like Klopp's personality but he is a great manager. He produced a superb Dortmund team that toppled Bayern for a couple of years. You don't have to be a nice person to be a great Manager. Bobby Manc upset everyone at City but was just what we needed at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.