Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
What topic did you post on,I’ll go on and post something and see if it gets removed..
It was

Premier League title race: League title harder to win than Champions League - HasenhuttlPremier League title race: League title harder to win than Champions League - Hasenhuttl​

Plenty to go at on there!

Overheard in the “Ship and Mitre” (L’pool) from some Gobshite at the Bar and the Barman -“they are a bunch of Mercenaries”, “Haalands fucking off to Madrid in 2 years” -whilst admitting we got the latter well cheap

No fuck ups this WE Boys -let’s do this (again)

No fan of Jordan, but he is bang on the money here and Bingo defends them. Horrible, classless club

They're despised everywhere but are so deluded they can't see it, mainly because the media blow smoke up their arse. Entitled whiny fuckers. A new generations are realising it now as they've started winning things again

Klopps a clever fucker and plays to the Dipper gallery all the time, however I think they as a club have made quite a big mistake not condemning the disprespecting of the institutions of the country. The FA & PL have government and institutional connections balls deep and there are going to be quite a few suited types that will be incensed by this. I've just got a feeling this might hurt them more than they think. The usual refereeing bias could be taken away next season and they'd be 20 points off the pace. Could be wishful thinking but stranger things have happened.

Most other sets of fans quite like City. Before lockdowns (not been to an away this season), I’d been all over the country for decades watching City and nearly everywhere you go most sets of fans still have the same attitude with us they had before the money came in.

They mostly view us as a down to Earth proper set of fans who aren’t utterly deluded cunts like Liverpool and United, or a bunch of racist wankers like Chelsea.

You only have to see the reaction of fans when we’re in title run-ins with United or Liverpool and they always want us to win. They want us to “save football” from those cunts winning owt.

Klopps a clever fucker and plays to the Dipper gallery all the time, however I think they as a club have made quite a big mistake not condemning the disprespecting of the institutions of the country. The FA & PL have government and institutional connections balls deep and there are going to be quite a few suited types that will be incensed by this. I've just got a feeling this might hurt them more than they think. The usual refereeing bias could be taken away next season and they'd be 20 points off the pace. Could be wishful thinking but stranger things have happened.
You actually might not be to far off with that post..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.