Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminder that these vermin not only got us and every other Fucker banned from European football for half a decade.
They are also the cunts who stopped us being allowed to stand up or have a pint.
So spare me the “fan culture” bollocks.
Liverpool FC have irreparably damaged English football fan culture by virtue of being murderers. Simple as.
Never happened ..........1985 was wiped of the face of the planet ........ they won Fook all murdered folk so 1985 was swept under the carpet

Klopp says that they will have had a reason for doing it. We know the reason why we boo that fuckin' Uefa dirge, although the media feign continued ignorance of the reason, but what reason do the Dipper dipsticks have for booing the anthem, Abide With Me and Prince William? Anything on RAWK as to why they saw fit? I bet a pound to an old reichsmark that Klippity hasn't a clue!

You think that mate but this club is eternally cursed. Everything they do though, they end up coming up smelling of roses.

Shame Hicks and Gillette didnt end them. Hate the bastards
It will turn for Everton with the new stadium as it did for City. Maine Road had become a curse after successive relegations. Nostalgia always leads to a dead end. After leaving Maine Road we started to get external investment on a big scale (before Sheikh Mansour). The same will happen for Everton in the new iconic waterfront location. Investors want to invest in places like that not a museum piece like Goodison. And when it turns it will be like a dam breaking and with Everton's loyal and huge fanbase the club will rise again. Everton fans have a level of respect from other fanbases which the self-entitled LFC mob will never understand.

I have decided to make a formal complaint to the BBC about the biased moderation of their website. The text is given below for information:

BBC Complaints

PO Box 1922

Darlington

DL3 0UR

Dear BBC,

Complaint about Moderation of BBC TV Football Website Comments Section

Case A:

I had a factual (factual as determined by a court of law and other official sources) comment about the behaviour of fans of a certain club, and its consequences for other clubs, removed. The reason for this was not explicitly stated, but having read the various rules quoted at me, I can only assume it was judged ‘provocative.’ By the way, my post did not even name to club in question, but left the identification to the reader!

Case B:

(More than one case, actually.) I reported to the Moderators a post which contained untruths, falsehoods, lies and possibly libel against the club I happen to support. They declined to take the post down, even though I stated I was provoked by it.

Thus it seems that, in certain circumstances, recorded facts can be considered ‘provocative’ while untruths, falsehood, lies and libel are not considered ‘provocative’ but fit for publication on a BBC Site.

I have to say that I find this distinction bizarre, not to say perverse, in the conduct of any Public Body, whether a broadcaster or otherwise. I further have to say that it seems to me that this amounts to a prima facie case of discrimination against one subset of licence fee payers and in favour of another subset. I wonder how that would bear up to judicial review, for example, as it seems to me to be a clear breach of the BBC Charter and other relevant legislation.

How can this be resolved? Simply by applying even-handed moderation. That is all I ask. I do not expect my club (or any other) to be given special treatment. Everyone should be treated equally. I submit that the BBC should accept factual comments and delete untruths, falsehoods, lies and libel. While this would be a radical change in practice, I believe a learned judge would approve of such a policy.

I put the BBC on notice. With effect from the start of the new football season, I shall be carefully monitoring this website and shall be reporting to Moderators any and all untruths, falsehoods, lies and libel against the club I support and will expect appropriate action. I shall be taking full details of offending posts and any replies I receive from Moderators, including screenshots. When I have obtained enough evidence (which I do not think will take long based on past experience) I shall submit the dossier to my MP and to the appropriate regulatory authority.

Further, I have raised this issue on my club’s main fan website, so it is possible other fans will take similar measures. I can assure you from the feedback I have received that many of us are absolutely sick and tired of what seems to be an institutional bias in favour of a certain club (or clubs) and against our club, and probably other clubs not in the magic circle.

Yours faithfully,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.