Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only are they not ashamed, they were actively joking about it with that fucking bucharest flag. Fucking scum.
Thats the absolute worse of it all . To not be ashamed, to try and forget about it, pretend it never happened, brush it under the carpet , is one thing.

but to take the piss out of the situation is fuckin appalling

trouble has followed that club about for years. Utter scum

yet another rawk classic....

VOID CLUB wins don't count as VOID so

If the PL title is won by This VOID CLUB

It just means we won the morality victory and the season was VOID
Manchester City, living in the dipperpool heads, rent free, feet up with a brew, laughing at making their collective piss boil.

Page 4 onwards, in the link below is what Liverpool fans did, some of the pictures are harrowing.

Reuters Photo's of Liverpool inflicted carnage at Heysel
Picture on page 4 near the bottom of the guys reaching out, fuck me that is awful, I was underneath a load of people in the south stand after the 93:20 goal, by fuck I was shitting it as I couldn’t move, what these people went through is unforgivable

Not slightest bit worried about Sunday every single headline i read predicting a Villa upset only confirms the media are running scared they are going to have back track faster than an Italian tank on Monday morning if we do the business on Sunday.
Our title win will get a couple of lines in the Births,Marriages and Deaths acknowledgements.

Last edited:
Nobody better give them stupid money for Mane and Salah. Hope they both leave on a free next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.