Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't quite know where to put this, but you're damn right im sharing it. Here's me telling Carragher to fuck off after he randomly told me to shut the fuck up out of nowhere on a show we filmed yesterday. Was genuinely baffled ha. Thought I handled it well though.

What a rude fucking prick, surprised he didn't start spitting

Unrelated but were you in 109 for the wycombe league cup game? Was sat a row or 2 behind and wasn't sure if it was you mate haha, would've said hello

What a rude fucking prick, surprised he didn't start spitting

Unrelated but were you in 109 for the wycombe league cup game? Was sat a row or 2 behind and wasn't sure if it was you mate haha, would've said hello

Ha I was in mate. Was there with the wife

Didn't quite know where to put this, but you're damn right im sharing it. Here's me telling Carragher to fuck off after he randomly told me to shut the fuck up out of nowhere on a show we filmed yesterday. Was genuinely baffled ha. Thought I handled it well though.

Unavailable now, is it anywhere else? Didn’t get chance to see it.

Why is the buck toothed German twunt talking about the merits or lack thereof of whether stones should be playing for England?

Why is the buck toothed German twunt talking about the merits or lack thereof of whether stones should be playing for England?
Also, talking about human rights issue regarding Newcastle takeover...

But forgetting they:

Have recently setup an Academy in China.
https://soccerschools.liverpoolfc.com/news/lfc-international-academy-launches-in-beijing .

Have gone for warm weather training in UAE many times.

Have Standard Chartered as their main sponsor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.