Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone got the vid of the lone City fan disrupting the scallies coach welcome? The fella just starts singing City City City….Manchester la la la, legend!

Didn't quite know where to put this, but you're damn right im sharing it. Here's me telling Carragher to fuck off after he randomly told me to shut the fuck up out of nowhere on a show we filmed yesterday. Was genuinely baffled ha. Thought I handled it well though.

Looks like your tweets gone down. Here it is on YouTube. Fast forward to 17:45.

Thought you spoke well and responded well to the rude ****.

Didn't quite know where to put this, but you're damn right im sharing it. Here's me telling Carragher to fuck off after he randomly told me to shut the fuck up out of nowhere on a show we filmed yesterday. Was genuinely baffled ha. Thought I handled it well though.

Watched it on you tube, what an arrogant sack of shit spitter is. You kept your cool which is a lot more than a lot of other people would have done.

Fair play to you sir.

He was pissing and moaning about everything and everyone, including the fact that that Stones played for England but Gomez didn’t

View attachment 28027View attachment 28028

I've lifted this comment from the reddit discussion of this comment -

If you really want to see how stupid this complaint about picking people who aren't playing regularly...

Stones has played 90 minutes 37 times in 2021. 3,375 minutes total this year.

Joe Gomez has played 90 minutes twice in 2021. 216 minutes total this year.

Stones has started 18.5x more games and played 16x more minutes than Gomez.

So that's why one is still playing for England and the other isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.